Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Seriously...

Seriously...

I am just, well, curious. I saw a post that Eucharon or whatever, the post was in the thread about epic armor not being in chests, but, someone posted that s/he spent $50,000 on this game, and at one point spent 11,000 gems?
    I just have to ask... is this person a complete friggin retard?
    I mean, man, I spent probably $500 on it and feel stupid. I would have a hard time dropping $5,000, $10,000? Hell no.. $50,000?!? Are you f%@king kidding me?
    My first thought is what the hell does s/he do for employment, cause if s/he has that much money to throw away, I wanna do what s/he does, possibly...
    I don't know, that just blows me away... money can't buy happiness, but it sure might get you an epic+ or two.
    I guess I have to say that pisses me off seeing that, cause I would really like to know what they do for money. It would take me 4 years to make that much money working the dead end, breaking my back, working my ass off job I had. And supposedly rich f$@ks like him are the reason why. Oooooo, man, I could write along time thinking about this, I just better cut it off now..
    My final thought is: if you did spend $50K on this game, how does it make you feel to know in 6 days/weeks/months/years, this game will stop, and all that money you dropped on it has no meaning at all. Anything and everything you did will be forgotten a week later, except for the side splitting laughter of people recalling that fact. You spent $50,000 on nothing... these gems are worthless, a digital item that can nevr be physically touched, and have no value other than what gree assumes they are worth, whether they were 500 for $0.05, 500 for $60.00, or 500 for $1000, you might as well went outside and gave $5,000 each to the first 10 people you saw, but there is no way in f*$king hell that would happen, right?

$

Calm down man, its their life xD up to them what they spend on, maybe they earn alot, doing business by themselves, they the Boss..... I personally Spent alot on this game already.... its upto the one who is spending to decide how much to spend on a game.... they can spend a few hundred, or a thousand or maybe even ten thousand or above.... the one spending ten thousand and above can do it and wont regret as they have alot of money to spare... i have spent kinda 5000 on this game man and i dont know, it was just that i had money to spare on it, maybe not 50,000 but only 5000.
    Android Player level 100+
    IGN: HHM SURAJ
    Code: WBF-RMQ-HYM
    Guild: Holy Hot Mess
    Line ID: Suraj0805
    To join HHM, contact holyhotmess on line.
    Loads of epics!

What people spends their money on is none of your concern In fact, you should be happy about it. Big spenders are the reason for why KnD always has been F2P.

Get over it... Doesnt help to freak out like you just did.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Agree with Dianish!
    Android Player level 100+
    IGN: HHM SURAJ
    Code: WBF-RMQ-HYM
    Guild: Holy Hot Mess
    Line ID: Suraj0805
    To join HHM, contact holyhotmess on line.
    Loads of epics!

Your thinking is backwards; money can buy happiness (toys/gadgets/prostitutes) what we shouldn't be paying for are basic necessities like gas, food, water etc.
    no wonder you "wish your job was as good as his". Try not cutting down on your addiction to being an economic slave for a change.(pun fully intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post
    Your thinking is backwards; money can buy happiness (toys/gadgets/prostitutes) what we shouldn't be paying for are basic necessities like gas, food, water etc.
    no wonder you "wish your job was as good as his". Try not cutting down on your addiction to being an economic slave for a change.(pun fully intended)
    Fun fact: In the USA, prostitution is only legal in Nevada.

Yeah money can definitly buy happiness. Ever be so broke that you couldn't eat dinner so that your kids could? Or, so you could pay to keep the heat and power on? Or HBO?! I could go on but am not. Money certainly buys happiness, I agree it's silly to drop that much cash on a sell phone game when instead you could buy a Maserati, but hey...
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

If someone spent 50k bucks on a phone/tablet game his/her gaming addiction is more concerning than the sum spent.
    Just saying
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

He owns a restaurant. Your welcome /close thread

I have personally spent over $4,000 on this game in the past six months. Sure, I don't usually spend that much money on a game, and that money has had to come out of my budget for the charities I like to donate to, like The Wounded Warrior Project and The Children's Miracle Network, but when I open 300 chests and get an Epic then I know it's all worth it.

Poor kid is poor. Quit McDonald's and get a respectable job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post
    I don't know if money actually buys happiness. But I've never frowned while on my boatercycle.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

<3 The Wounded Warrior project. They've done so much for my boyfriend. Thank you for supporting them; they're fantastic! :P

Quote Originally Posted by balldeep View Post
    I spent probably $500 on it and feel stupid
    In short and very simple words "that is you " and we are not like you ,Easy and simple .. Have nice day/night
    Last edited by Sarah 101; 01-28-2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Remove s
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Most ppl that spend that much money on a game has more money then sense but they are the reason we get to play this game. What may seam ludicrous to us may be a drop in the bucket for others. I've spent maybe 1k $ on this game the whole time I've been playing and don't regret a penny of it.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

80% of the people on this forum are gem spenders, best not rattle them. They all say the same "mind your business, whatever makes me happy makes me happy, my money... ect." Just know you are the rational one here. Anybody dropping even $5k+ on this game needs to re-evaluate their life/priorities.
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW