Raid Boss Health is Out - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Health is Out

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Garbage.

I'm sure more bosses will need to be killed and killed in a row too. Still trying to see how our faction can pull together 3 more vaults of gold (we have 1) we estimate is needed to complete this faction event.

Just like the epic boss, making our players stronger does nothing to help us in the next event because they keep increasing the boss health. Again garbage.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The only reason I see GREE raising folder amounts is because they are planning another 40% off sale. Sales probably skyrocketed during the first Raid Boss when they did that. If we could get players to not give in to the temptation, it would show GREE that we won't pay money to keep playing this game. Unfortunately, I'm sure most players will stock up on gold at such a discounted price.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    I stand corrected they have done exactly the same thing in crime city, which some genius thought was a good idea to run back to back with the MW raid boss.
    Same thing applies to every Raid Boss event with Kingdom Age too. Raid Boss HP increases every event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Pay to play....no thanks. I'll stick to raiding for entertainment the next few days.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok.. Firstly Boss health is increased
    Secondly folders for each boss lvl massively increased..
    Thirdly stats for elite loot units is lower then first raid boss event..

I guess again its about gold..
    My faction is going gold free for this event.. We just chill and enjoy the game..

Everyone else goodluck as folders drop rate is not in our favour as well..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cOsMiC-tRiGgEr View Post
    Well they gettin' no money no money no money from me. Unless we can feasibly see completing this...They are going to lose out on incremental purchases from mid-grade factions such as mine... Their analysts must have concluded that the increased spending in the few top tier groups would offset the incremental spending of the masses. Touché gree... Touché
    ya i was just talking about that on groupme with my teammates that alot of the mid lvl factions will have a very hard time to complete this bc of the amt of folders needed..we wont get a free 100 this time..hopeing they do a gold sale but u know it kills them to hit that gold sale icon..gl either way buddy
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    ...My question is , how are we low/medium stats players suppose to benefit from this?
    We had a hard time on previous event ( watch how many players will cry for help to be able
    To finish this event ,me included!!), now GREE has decided to make it harder only thinking
    About all the monsters they have created with stats above 50mil, making it a bit challenging
    For those players, but IMPOSSIBLE for us!!!!

P.S. anyone above 25mil stats want to be my friend for the next few days lol!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Will we atleast get to use our boosted stats instead of raw attack?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by erickd271 View Post
    Will we atleast get to use our boosted stats instead of raw attack?
    You know that won't happen. LOL.

Even if there is a gold sale it just takes away from the free video gold our faction has been using to get the folders needed for this event. I don't see a lot of players buying gold for this event anyways. Then again what do I know.

Last event walkthrough and number of folders needed below.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-intel-folders

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree is just like any other big business. Simple solution dont play the game. Sooking wont help defeat the raid boss. Get out their get some folders or go home. No faction needs dead weight. Players expecting a free ride in top factions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    Gree is just like any other big business. Simple solution dont play the game. Sooking wont help defeat the raid boss. Get out their get some folders or go home. No faction needs dead weight. Players expecting a free ride in top factions.
    lol free ride days are over..dont u just love it when u are in a faction and the guy with about 15k points comes on last day of war and hollers come on guys we need to make a push to hold top 25..lol we have had our fair share to but last war we dropped them all and only took 47 to war and did good placed 9th..im sure many factions has had 1 or more of these leeches
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    lol free ride days are over..dont u just love it when u are in a faction and the guy with about 15k points comes on last day of war and hollers come on guys we need to make a push to hold top 25..lol we have had our fair share to but last war we dropped them all and only took 47 to war and did good placed 9th..im sure many factions has had 1 or more of these leeches
    Leeches are a sad part of the game, if you have any to add to blacklist pm, I'm sure you know who I am bro.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Everyone should have known this was going to happen. Last boss was like a four day bender. There should have been no doubt they would up the cost and the health. What surprises me is the units are worse, don't get that part.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This event would be much better of the drop rate of the folders was as good as the crates/boxes. Then it would be more realistic to complete when your faction is not full of gold users.

This is the only event that you need real money just to attempt. Completing the event is another story.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry What a disappointment...

Another failed opportunity for GREE to connect with their consumer. Only the second event of such and they don't even bother dressing in sheep disguise anymore or try to lure us from the herd, just plain ol teeth baring salvation dripping menacing growl expecting us to succumb as a lamb to the slaughter.

Let's admit it... We're whipped... Wrapped around their finger and drop our gold for whatever they serve us. They don't even have to cook... Hades, they can just take it out of the freezer and toss it to us. Do I exaggerate too much to say that we are as hogs in the mire and happy to eat any slop they pour in our trough?

This will be an exclusive gold event, which means that it will be an exclusive top faction event since it will require gold from more members than just a few. That means 85% of the game population will be unable to finish even the second tier if not the first -- whereas the issue isn't about the increased boss strength, which taxes the top factions and individual gold user, but with the available intel folders that the factions have to even summon the bosses in the first place.

We still have to wait and see whether GREE will drop us folders, but after finding out the summon prices have gone up and the strength of the bosses have jumped 70%, does it even matter? As pointed out already, we can't even assume the faction missions arn't drastically more difficult.

I'm a heavy gold user... Don't get me wrong, I am not whinging on my own part... I can complete this event solo like I did the first. My friends... It's the entire principle that disgusts me...

I don't like this! I do not like what they are serving us nor the manner in which they have done so... And I refuse to partake of it! Send this foul obscenity back to the kitchen where you will prepare it properly and serve it to me with the dignity and respect I deserve as your loyal regular customer!

I mean how dare you charge me the price of a fine dining gourmet feast and just toss it to me like slop and expect me to partake because you've assumed I'm hungry and will eat anything you give me... Who does that? On what planet is that acceptable... And then you do it to all of us?

You're right... There will be those who will eat as the prisoner they are, thankful for the fecal matter before them and pay good gold to do so. They and GREE will look at us as if we have the problem.

My comrades!... The enemy has never been each other, the enemy is and always has been GREE...

The question is... Have your personal and individual quests for supremacy become so great that you have allowed them to overcome your sense of dignity, integrity, and decency? Have you been infected with their Greed that you all can't boycott a single event that tests whether or not we will allow them to ever do this again??

We have the power!

SEND IT BACK!!!

DEMAND WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS!!!

REFUSE TO PARTAKE OF THIS RUBBISH!!!

DON'T BE GREEDY PIGS!

Respectfully submitted for your consideration,

LosKevanos