Raid Boss Health is Out - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Health is Out

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That said the 100 boss increased in cost far more dramatically than the lower bosses so isn't quite as bad as people are thinking.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    RAID BOSS HP info below: (Link to post)

Quote Originally Posted by SultanB View Post
    Lvl.100 -1,277,100,000 HP -100 folders
    Lvl.95 -571,648,000 - 50
    Lvl.90 -207,035,000 - 40
    Lvl.85 - 155,232,000 - 35
    Lvl.80 - 110,000,000 - 30
    Lvl.75 - 65,720,000 - 28
    Lvl.70 -38,130,000 - 26
    Lvl.65 -26,840,000 - 24
    Lvl.60 - 18,634,000 - 22
    Lvl.55 -13,920,000 - 20
    Lvl.50 -7,259,000 - 19
    Lvl.45 - 5,192,000 - 18
    Lvl.40 - 3,744,000 - 17
    Lvl.35 - 2,784,000 - 16
    Lvl.30 - 1,725,000 - 15
    Lvl.25 - 912,000 - 14
    Lvl.20 - 678,000 - 13
    Lvl.15 - 476,000 - 12
    Lvl.10 - 300,000 - 11
    Lvl.5 - 200,000 - 10

Post Count
    I hate the raid boss... Well level 5 bosses all the way!!!
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    PREACH, LosKevanos
    5th Panzer Div.

Post Count
    😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    These guys have got to be high to be making decisions as stupid as these.

Holy hell, the end is near.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Im yet to check the rewards list but im hoping they are worth the extra folders. (Dbl?!!!) ok we have had a little more time, but the 100 free now matches both my accounts have earned. So im gonna have to ask do you plan on giving us all 100 free this time as the change leaves us with 1/2 we started with last time over all.
    Bosses HP does increase im aware, Devs, admins and mods im sure you will agree 70% is steep. SUP maybe, but most of us aint SUP.

The only way I can see both these changes happening is you plan on using our full stats and not our raw stats. Then id say both changes are acceptable by most of us.

Any feed back you have please let us know
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Lurker
    Post Count
    As a long time reader of this forum, I always enjoy people complaining about the strong getting stronger. I think many people forget that GREE is a business and business principles generally dictate that you keep your shareholders happy by raising the share price/paying dividends and a good way to do this is making profit, however, to make profit you need revenue coming in. Hence we will find that a gap will continually grow between the top players, middle players and low players as GREE needs to keep the top players spending money on this game, whilst also encouraging the middle players to spend more so that they can continue to develop this game. I could imagine that the top 10 factions would pretty much account for the vast majority of the revenue generated from this game.

The upcoming Raid Boss event is no exception, it is challenging for the top tier teams and will encourage them to spend more money. I am in a middle to lower tier faction and I believe we will be lucky to finish the simpler of the 2 sets of missions (assuming this is still the case) unless we are given additional folders. However, I look forward to the challenge and the communication which the event requires.

Finally, if you are a free player, why do you think a company paying employees with multiple expenses would even consider your needs? Stop whinging and enjoy the game, otherwise all your had work will be wiped if the developers stop developing the game...

Post Count

Unhappy I am starting to loose interest to my once most favorit game

[QUOTE=tatertots;1176735]I'm sure most know how to view the raid boss before the event is unlocked, and with the new data push the information is out. The lvl 100 boss has 1,277,100,000 HP. Is this any higher/much higher from the last? I don't recall what the last boss had

I am realy starting to loose fun in playing this game.
    Gree let us know if it upped your gold sale/spend. I predict the opposite.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    awwwww look Gree went and screwed up another event. Don't you just want to send them a bunch of teddy bears????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    this is mental

this event is the best ive seen om mw
    gree have now made it the worst
    i was gonna spend gold on this event like most of my faction now they have messed it up. , we r not spending a penny.

think of it this way. gree would u rather have 500+ factions spend gold or just the top 50.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubseg View Post
    this is mental

this event is the best ive seen om mw
    gree have now made it the worst
    i was gonna spend gold on this event like most of my faction now they have messed it up. , we r not spending a penny.

think of it this way. gree would u rather have 500+ factions spend gold or just the top 50.
    Lol. The answer to that question is obvious.

They continually make decisions that they know will upset the majority of their customer base, but the joy their managememt sees when reviewing the revenue generated from the minority only reinforces the complete mismanagement of this franchise from a customer satisfaction standpoint.

I stopped spending a while back. To me It isn't worth continuing to support this company.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This really sucks balls, for those of you really wanting to finish my faction will make room for 10/15 members but you must be at least 8mil stats and willing to spend gold. Pm if your intrested and this is for raid boss only

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ANZACspirit View Post
    As a long time reader of this forum, I always enjoy people complaining about the strong getting stronger. I think many people forget that GREE is a business and business principles generally dictate that you keep your shareholders happy by raising the share price/paying dividends and a good way to do this is making profit, however, to make profit you need revenue coming in. Hence we will find that a gap will continually grow between the top players, middle players and low players as GREE needs to keep the top players spending money on this game, whilst also encouraging the middle players to spend more so that they can continue to develop this game. I could imagine that the top 10 factions would pretty much account for the vast majority of the revenue generated from this game.The upcoming Raid Boss event is no exception, it is challenging for the top tier teams and will encourage them to spend more money. I am in a middle to lower tier faction and I believe we will be lucky to finish the simpler of the 2 sets of missions (assuming this is still the case) unless we are given additional folders. However, I look forward to the challenge and the communication which the event requires.Finally, if you are a free player, why do you think a company paying employees with multiple expenses would even consider your needs? Stop whinging and enjoy the game, otherwise all your had work will be wiped if the developers stop developing the game...
    I keep hearing this argument that GREE is a profit making business, so this justifies their actions and their gaming model that they use. Take-Two Interactive, the owner of Rockstar Games (GTA franchise) and 2K Games (X-COM franchise) whose titles are also available on the mobile platforms is also a successful public company that does not employ these unscrupulous tactics. For example, in GTA Online you can purchase in-game cash using real money but the big difference is that you can earn this cash via gameplay which doesn't restrict the player in anyway when playing the game... It just takes longer to purchase the apartments, guns, cars, the tank, helicopters or whatever other item you can purchase.

This cannot be said for GREE games where you have another in-game currency (gold) that can only be purchased with real money and without it, it restricts gameplay in the sense that goals cannot be completed without it. A BIG difference, yet both companies are profit making and both satisfy shareholder demands. GREE's model does not represent value for money and it boils down to a complete rip off when compared to other gaming models out there.

Post Count
    So what is the total no. Of folders needed?