GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Health is Out

Hybrid View

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Raid Boss Health is Out

I'm sure most know how to view the raid boss before the event is unlocked, and with the new data push the information is out. The lvl 100 boss has 1,277,100,000 HP. Is this any higher/much higher from the last? I don't recall what the last boss had

Just letting everyone know if they wanted to view the health and loot available.

*If you want to view the Raid Boss, donate more folders than you have to your faction, hit "buy more" and then it'll take you to the Raid Boss screen*

Banned
    Post Count
    It was 850m last time from what I recall.

Gree has also increased the amount of folders needed to summon the bosses. In fact nearly double it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    it is higher.. last lvl100 boss is 750 000 000 health.. and now need 100 folder to summon a lvl100 boss.

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    it is higher.. last lvl100 boss is 750 000 000 health.. and now need 100 folder to summon a lvl100 boss.
    Talk about a GREE(dy) move. More health and folders needed. We would need to get at least 100 more free folders at this point.

Lurker
    Post Count
    As a long time reader of this forum, I always enjoy people complaining about the strong getting stronger. I think many people forget that GREE is a business and business principles generally dictate that you keep your shareholders happy by raising the share price/paying dividends and a good way to do this is making profit, however, to make profit you need revenue coming in. Hence we will find that a gap will continually grow between the top players, middle players and low players as GREE needs to keep the top players spending money on this game, whilst also encouraging the middle players to spend more so that they can continue to develop this game. I could imagine that the top 10 factions would pretty much account for the vast majority of the revenue generated from this game.

The upcoming Raid Boss event is no exception, it is challenging for the top tier teams and will encourage them to spend more money. I am in a middle to lower tier faction and I believe we will be lucky to finish the simpler of the 2 sets of missions (assuming this is still the case) unless we are given additional folders. However, I look forward to the challenge and the communication which the event requires.

Finally, if you are a free player, why do you think a company paying employees with multiple expenses would even consider your needs? Stop whinging and enjoy the game, otherwise all your had work will be wiped if the developers stop developing the game...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ANZACspirit View Post
    As a long time reader of this forum, I always enjoy people complaining about the strong getting stronger. I think many people forget that GREE is a business and business principles generally dictate that you keep your shareholders happy by raising the share price/paying dividends and a good way to do this is making profit, however, to make profit you need revenue coming in. Hence we will find that a gap will continually grow between the top players, middle players and low players as GREE needs to keep the top players spending money on this game, whilst also encouraging the middle players to spend more so that they can continue to develop this game. I could imagine that the top 10 factions would pretty much account for the vast majority of the revenue generated from this game.The upcoming Raid Boss event is no exception, it is challenging for the top tier teams and will encourage them to spend more money. I am in a middle to lower tier faction and I believe we will be lucky to finish the simpler of the 2 sets of missions (assuming this is still the case) unless we are given additional folders. However, I look forward to the challenge and the communication which the event requires.Finally, if you are a free player, why do you think a company paying employees with multiple expenses would even consider your needs? Stop whinging and enjoy the game, otherwise all your had work will be wiped if the developers stop developing the game...
    I keep hearing this argument that GREE is a profit making business, so this justifies their actions and their gaming model that they use. Take-Two Interactive, the owner of Rockstar Games (GTA franchise) and 2K Games (X-COM franchise) whose titles are also available on the mobile platforms is also a successful public company that does not employ these unscrupulous tactics. For example, in GTA Online you can purchase in-game cash using real money but the big difference is that you can earn this cash via gameplay which doesn't restrict the player in anyway when playing the game... It just takes longer to purchase the apartments, guns, cars, the tank, helicopters or whatever other item you can purchase.

This cannot be said for GREE games where you have another in-game currency (gold) that can only be purchased with real money and without it, it restricts gameplay in the sense that goals cannot be completed without it. A BIG difference, yet both companies are profit making and both satisfy shareholder demands. GREE's model does not represent value for money and it boils down to a complete rip off when compared to other gaming models out there.

Post Count
    That's a lot of health!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow. I can not believe they have more than doubled the amount of folders needed. There is no way GREE can have this event without providing us at least another 100 folders. This is ridiculous

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lmao... 100 folders per boss?

These guys are money hungry idiots. If it didn't show before...

Post Count

Thumbs down GREEdy

Looks like Android still can't purchase folders.
    Unless I'm doing something wrong.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by poopda pants View Post
    Looks like Android still can't purchase folders.
    Unless I'm doing something wrong.
    I think this is still an Android problem.. Not 100% positive on that though

Banned
    Post Count
    It's funny the raid boss health seems static in crime city yet these fools increase it in MW.

Post Count
    yup they want mo money mo money mo money
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    yup they want mo money mo money mo money
    Well they gettin' no money no money no money from me. Unless we can feasibly see completing this...They are going to lose out on incremental purchases from mid-grade factions such as mine... Their analysts must have concluded that the increased spending in the few top tier groups would offset the incremental spending of the masses. Touché gree... Touché

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The only reason I see GREE raising folder amounts is because they are planning another 40% off sale. Sales probably skyrocketed during the first Raid Boss when they did that. If we could get players to not give in to the temptation, it would show GREE that we won't pay money to keep playing this game. Unfortunately, I'm sure most players will stock up on gold at such a discounted price.