Raid Boss - Not enough Uzi's - And new LTQ drop rate is still appalling

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raid Boss - Not enough Uzi's - And new LTQ drop rate is still appalling

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Raid Boss - Not enough Uzi's - And new LTQ drop rate is still appalling

This is getting silly now. Still awful drop rate on uzi's on LTQ that's just gone live.

Are you willing to drop Uzi's into each team to enable them to go complete raid boss?

If not, you might as well can raid boss event this cycle.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    +1

Take it off the event list if there is no reasonable way to get the uzis needed to complete the Raid Boss!!

Or

Increase the drop rate dramatically while the LTQ is up and running (see feedback thread)

Lurker
    Post Count
    4700 energy on the ltq got me 4 uzis, i think its easy to know my opinion on this matter...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the drop rate seems approx 1 Uzi / 1000 energy

some npcs like arms dealer *might* have higher.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    6 uzis out of 6100 energy!!! Puts pistol to temple of the head!!

The game is driven by pure greed now, all reliance on strategies and syndicate cooperation has been purged.
    Nobody buy the tokens, there are other games that don't charge for every single move you make.
    Thanks, Gree

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yea this is out of hand. They expect us to pay 5 gold for one uzi on a game they advertise is free to play. It's only free to play if you never plan on playing.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Free to download...

Next addition will be 5 gold every time the game is opened or closed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down

We need a better Uzi drop rate! We know you can do it!
    Thank you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I REALLY hope this gets fixed... please... pretty please with a cherry on top... raid boss is the best event left

we had a very very similar issue is modern war on the debut event, the uzi didnt drop until 19 hours before the event went live, and has a drop rate of like 1 per 5000, they tried to only charge 1 gold per folder (uzi), no one bought them, and after a few hours of the event being live and no gold buys coming in they gave everyone 100 free folders (uzis), this was an acceptable fix.... at this point i see this being the ONLY worth wile solution, our top 75 syndicate of VERY VERY active 60 members has just over 2k, we usually use over 10k, even if they fix the drop rate to one per hit with the LTQ going we cant collect enough.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to your customers and help us be able to complete this event.... we know we will spend gold to finish the event, but we wont spend gold just to summon the bosses

Post Count
    GREE: this has to be fixed. You will not get any gold buys for Uzis. People spend gold on energy for the event. You are hitting your customers up twice. That is extremely offensive. Fix the issue or deal with members leaving in droves. This event will cost you revenue due to the refusal to buy Uzis and the fact that people won't be fighting any bosses to require gold use for energy. And you have extremely frustrated players who are ready to leave.

My syndicate has roughly 20 accounts who buy at least a vault every cycle. Many people are now seriously pissed and talking about quitting. This is just one syndicate that spends roughly $1,600.00 per cycle that is ready to quit = $1,600.00 less in revenue from one syndicate amongst 1000s. Remember, Remember. Revolt is coming, Guy Fawkes style.

You need to listen and fix the issues we raise. This is a start.