PVP is back!!!!!!!!! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: PVP is back!!!!!!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    McCarthy, just hold your phone at a better angle, fully extend your arm towards the sky, and you'll get the syndicate portion of this event.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    Lmao guess I don't spend gold on pvp either as there is no one to fight I think I could find a monkey that could run this game better, oh let's revamp the rivals list so there is only a few people for everyone to fight then they will always be beat up for pvp I'm sure we will get lots of gold. They sure are making the choice to quit easy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think GREE do this in purpose, make a **** event so people stop complaining about the last one. It works

Lurker
    Post Count
    Simple math ; pvp+ new rival list = fail

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    I think GREE do this in purpose, make a **** event so people stop complaining about the last one. It works
    Why didn't i think of that..the old "if your arm hurts then smash your head through a window to fix it" trick..Works everytime..pretty soon we'll be thankful for the lag..YAY

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_ View Post
    What exactly is PvP?
    "Player VS Player"

I was almost looking foreward to PVP with the new rival list algo. I might actually have targets!

Nope. it's direct attack only and no syndicate involvement or tiered prizes. Bummer.

Post Count
    Just visited 20 hoods
    ALL " too beat up"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same here. Pretty sad

Post Count
    Make that 35 hoods now
    Is it broken?

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    In the wake of all the negative feedback, I'd just like to say that this event has lived up to all my expectations. Of course, you have to temper this feedback, with the fact that my expectations are low.....Like REALLY, REALLY, low. Diaper full of s*** low, but nonetheless.

Player v's Stronger Player

GREE has let us down, they haven't allowed us to attack others at all. how do they expect us to finish goals, if we cannot find the rivals......C'mon a little forethought Again!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    This pvp sucks a big one. That is all.

Post Count
    hahaha Gree thought they were so clever with their new rivals list that everyone who has played the game for more than 6 months hates. Freaking idiots!
    I get the rational. peeps with good incomes are obviously campers so make good income irrelevant and you make campers irrelevant. Unfortunately they have also made pvp irrelevant! and long term game play, stat gain, ......
    To be honest I havnt liked pvp format or prizes since the old snowball / pig skin days so I'm not sad about this. Anyway everything else is way too fare kt up to care about a silly old broken pvp.