shafted by the man

So I submitted a ticket over a month ago about armors that I didn't receive for completing a milestone in the arena. Finally I get a response today stating that there is no way to give out individual armors. ..yet the hand out individual epics a few weeks ago that weren't coded in when the chests were opened. What a crock of shiz

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

wel to be honest - those armor codes were easy to find - they look at item slots, and say who every got slot X gets this epic because thats what should have been there.
    Ex: slot 1 = 2* slot 2 = 2* (but should have been eipc.)
    they can see all ppl who recieved slot 2 and just hand the correct item over. where as in your case, those items probably arnt recorded as easy because it doesnt have to do with a money transaction.

this is just my game logic though, i could be wrong (or completly right)
    id say get over your 3 armors you lost and keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Example:
    You open 11 sandstorm chests the second it's out. You get 11x **.
    The server logs 10xA & 1xB.
    Gree codemonkeys add a search & replace all user B chests (which you saw a **) & replaced with new Epic,
    & also a search & replace chest C with Epic+.

Summation:
    Your android guildy got 40xA. Welcome to Kandy land.
    I miss him

People have recieved a fraction of the gems they were supposed to have received as well.

This automated response is pure BS.

I submitted a ticket a week ago asking them to look into cheaters in Arena. For instance, as I look right now there is a knight ranked #13 who is level 47, wearing Riverstone Mantle. Sometimes you can look and find people who fought in one tournament three months ago, and then fought in the most recent tournament, and someone like that can be ranked in the top. Someone like that was #1 a few days ago. There is no way that is a legitimate player.
    Come on. Come on...

"We have no way to verify/investigate this or grant individual items/armors. Sorry."

What a load.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    People have recieved a fraction of the gems they were supposed to have received as well.

This automated response is pure BS.

I submitted a ticket a week ago asking them to look into cheaters in Arena. For instance, as I look right now there is a knight ranked #13 who is level 47, wearing Riverstone Mantle. Sometimes you can look and find people who fought in one tournament three months ago, and then fought in the most recent tournament, and someone like that can be ranked in the top. Someone like that was #1 a few days ago. There is no way that is a legitimate player.
    Come on. Come on...

"We have no way to verify/investigate this or grant individual items/armors. Sorry."

What a load.
    I don't see how that's hard to believe.
    A level 47 wearing a 2* armor... at the top of the arena? How absurd! It's not like my level 31 alt beats everyone in the arena wearing only 1* armor. Oh wait, I forgot that he also faces level 100's wearing maxed epics. I have no idea how it's possible for a level 47 to be rank 1 in the arena. He's either cheating or it's a visual glitch.
    no

Same thing happened to me but within a week they have me gems as compensation. Of course i asked for the gems since i spent gems to hit the milestone. In summary gree only cares if you spend money.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

I know it's a fun game when you're part of a guild but why do people give support to Gree through either time spent playing and especially paying if it's abundantly clear they couldn't care less? I quit a while back because of this and won't play another Gree game again. Just honestly curious.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maxed: Combustion, Moontide, Blazebourne, Maelstrom Irons, Beastmaster Battlegear, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Red Kal+, Armor of the Devoted

Quit Game

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    I don't see how that's hard to believe.
    A level 47 wearing a 2* armor... at the top of the arena? How absurd! It's not like my level 31 alt beats everyone in the arena wearing only 1* armor. Oh wait, I forgot that he also faces level 100's wearing maxed epics. I have no idea how it's possible for a level 47 to be rank 1 in the arena. He's either cheating or it's a visual glitch.
    At low levels you do not face high levels in arena...
    Looking for a new place to spend your gems? Wu Tang Guild is now recruiting! Apply at www.wutangguild.com

Also feel free to join the forum and chat about everything not allowed here!

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahDeck View Post
    At low levels you do not face high levels in arena...
    Thanks for pointing that out. I wasn't aware.
    no