Leader Board Event - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Leader Board Event

Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    I agree with Flynn. Gold should be refunded! Several people will not get the prize they were going for. Who knows how many people took advantage of this " loophole"!
    Nobody is going to end up counting who shouldn't have. We've always awarded down when there is an issue with the leaderboard placement.

Regarding gold refunds, this is harder since we cannot determine with certainty what would have happened in the normal case of things versus what actually happened, and we want to get all the numbers first before we do anything there (so we at least have as much info as possible).

Quote Originally Posted by BongJovi View Post
    I find it extremely sad that the only way the GREEtards found out about this absurdity is through a moderator of the forum (thank you).
    Multiple false assumptions in your post. The two moderators in question are a head engineer and a support manager, and we heard about this outside the forums from other reports but jumped in to communicate with the people here. Also no, the rest of your post is just wrong. Stop trolling.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes, does sound like the lollipop got taken away. Sorry ape. Let's see what you try to SCAME up with next. Well be here, and same end result. by the way, I hear you guys are still looking for evidence of kickbacks, monthly reports, and Bigfoot. Good luck.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why do you guys think a refund is necessary? If you take out the top 6 you have the 2 guys that have been going neck and neck since the beginning. They weren't trying to catch the hackers. They were trying to beat each other. Gree will not be issuing any refunds here guys so don't get your hopes up. I'm glad they finally did patch a hole before the finish of an event. Well done Gree. Your communication on the occurrence also deserves recognition.
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Bedtime stories or fact, I know you have trouble telling the difference. They're the same thing, right?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You know, there is NoChance I would use my main account if I was going to do certain activities. I'd rather Bendover and let someone kick me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    You know, there is NoChance I would use my main account if I was going to do certain activities. I'd rather Bendover and let someone kick me.
    LOL... Hackers still running rings around the GREE security team! Like I said before, security needs to be done from the ground up, but GREE reckon they can patch the holes... There are more holes in this game than a Swiss cheese! I think they are beyond caring using their own accounts... They can do it all again with a new account! I'm sure they already have many of those!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    What a strange occurrence isn't it, same name at the same time as the one on the leaderboard.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Ape View Post
    Do everyone a favor and go over dose on your favorite drug and die already
    Really? Was that comment necessary?
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes dutchie, that's true, I'm sure they have many more lined up. Gives me something to do in all my spare time, and such fun having them know who and how their fun was brought down,again.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ape, buddy. Remember, you're the troll. You're supposed to be the one upsetting me. Back to troll 101 with you. I hope you are doing great myself.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The cheaters should be banned from the game forever, period.

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    They have been. That's always the first step when we find exploits.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Yes dutchie, that's true, I'm sure they have many more lined up. Gives me something to do in all my spare time, and such fun having them know who and how their fun was brought down,again.
    When you pay just an one-off $50 payment for a game, hacking is more of an annoyance than anything, but when players like yourself have spent $1000s on it, it becomes a different kettle of fish and I can understand why you personally try to do everything to prevent it, although I really do think you are fighting a losing battle! So long other players are aware of the risks that could mean that they have to spend more to achieve their goals within the game, then all I can do is point out the pitfalls, especially with GREE's lack of transparency. However, I do understand why they take this stance on many different levels.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    They have been. That's always the first step when we find exploits.
    They use many accounts and use proxies to stay anonymous. You can't prevent them creating a new account and exploit new holes. You are firefighting this one guys!

Post Count
    I want all the gold i spent on this event if you cant control the hackers.