Leader Board Event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leader Board Event

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs down Leader Board Event

Come on gree u have not banned the hackers on the leader board yet it's obvious.. You guys just need to stop having this kind of crate event. How are you not gonna be on the leader board at all then bam out of no were u have 800 opened that's over 80 k gold come on some thing wrong there ur barely even in a top 25 team who is gonna belive that

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah.. 500 rifles? I dont think someone spent 100,000$ on a crate event

Post Count
    How about a name change?
    Special Elite
    Soldiers
    -=(F3AR U Mad)=-
    *-=(F3AR U Mad)=- think of it as a brand that can kick
    the s×%t out of the next one

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about the leaders that were up there are still up there? All 3 of them these guys wit 700 plus just popped up today. U can't be that nieve can you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Completely agree. Well since I have started playing I don't give a damn about this event. This event gives me break. These r not hackers it's actually gree who is topping up rifles so the guys behind use more gold to catch him. Cuz whoever is going to win this event I bet you u r not going to find that player during WD event in any faction. Top1 player is a Gree created player that doesn't even exist.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am sorry u are mad my response was harsh i am just upset gree let's this happen. I'm not even going for 250 but the guys that are spend alot of hard earned cash to get their opens and some one else can simply open a certain number at a time just for an example julz did 50 opens for every one

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    at 500 it would be lets say 30 gold for one (reset and gold chance) 500*30=15000=10 Vaults which is $1500 if in gold program that would put you at 200% extra just in this event so yeah if you really want to say hack then what ever I wouldn't pay that much at the moment but if were rich enough I would...lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    30 gold for one rifle is consider very lucky, i am averaging 100 gold per rifle.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    lol true but you see the point if you spend more you get more and if they got it on sale then the number of vaults goes up....really if you buy 500 or more a month look into it

Post Count
    some those players at the top of the leaderboard get the 250k gold bonus so i wouldnt say hack either..i personally wouldnt spend that much on the crates but its their gold and can use it how they like...its none of my business what they do with their gold...gl to them
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i love them!!!! i am currently about 162 rifles from the top 50!

i got this!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sum ting Wong just popped in for a cool 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Either way no matter what his name was before he threw up 786 riffles he wasn't in top ten because besides tomb raider they are all still right there so tell what ever fairy tale you want. Gree do something about it or stop offering this event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And i know it cost me 20 k gold to get 214 opens last time i went for top 50

Post Count

Why all the fuss?

Really, why all the fuss over how much people spend. Did most if you people complaining how many riffles people have know that Gree have a tier in their Gold Bonus Program for spending $10,000 dollars a month on his game. Really, some people's pockets are deeper then others and this game has always been about how much money you spend = how good you will be. Don't come on the forum and complain that just because someone spends more then you they must be a hacker. (man that guy has a Ferrari, he must have stole it) You just show how pissed off you are at how much money you need to spend to stay competitive. As the saying goes, if you can't sand the heat. Stay out if the kitchen.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.