Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    We're running a tad late on it, but it'll be out soon.
    8:04 eastern , still nothing

It was up at 7:30 eastern

Nice to see that you're late and take that time from us instead of extend it... and I'm asking: if I have the money, I have upgrade time mods and if I plan my upgrade w.out loosing a single second between building and upgrades why have I to spend gold to finish it? Oh wait... refund is the way....

Quit *****ing. It is on. Jeesh.

Started 2 hrs late for 3 of my devices...still nothing on my 4th. Attempting a un/reinstall.

Gree i am a hardcore player and think it would be fair if i could clear normal mode with all the time and effort that i put in to your game. i spend some gold here and there, what do i get for beeing a lojal player? right now all i get is bills and no fun. shouldnt you care more about your customers and give some back? beginner mode for low lvl players, normal mode for active players and elite for thoose who wanna be on top and spend some cash to be in the frontline! i love this game can you plz not ruin the fun in it.

Proud member of The Commission
    Last edited by Orkanen; 01-29-2014 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkanen View Post
    Gree i am a hardcore player and think it would be fair if i could clear normal mode with all the time and effort that i put in to your game. i spend some gold here and there, what do i get for beeing a lojal player? right now all i get is bills and no fun. shouldnt you care more about your customers and give some back? beginner mode for low lvl players, normal mode for active players and elite for thoose who wanna be on top and spend some cash to be in the frontline! i love this game can you plz not ruin the fun in it.

I agree 100%, but what I've heard is that one of the reasons for the high energy requirements is due to many players using an energy glitch. And rather the solving the glitch they have just made it harder for the players to exploit it
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Quote Originally Posted by Orkanen View Post

+1

Make goals achievable please.

Will Only be able to end normal mode maybe
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Some of u still do not know How to update crime city.. hardcore players..
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    I agree 100%, but what I've heard is that one of the reasons for the high energy requirements is due to many players using an energy glitch. And rather the solving the glitch they have just made it harder for the players to exploit it
    The glitch has been fixed for weeks, gree just wants you to spend

Uzi Drops

Between my main and mini. Over 5000 energy and only one uzi drop when the LTQ was released!?

At least make respect points more ideal to use!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chowda View Post
    Between my main and mini. Over 5000 energy and only one uzi drop when the LTQ was released!?

At least make respect points more ideal to use!!
    The uzi drop rate is set to a level that every syndicate needs at least 20 vaults of gold to get enough uzis.
    You can buy uzis at 5 gold per uzi, or use gold on energy refill, about 10 gold per uzi (but getting LTQ prizes too).

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    What is usually the best strategy for these? Go right to Elite?
    Is it possible to choose to start on Elite? I thought you had to end the normal mode first.

Quote Originally Posted by KCUF View Post
    The uzi drop rate is set to a level that every syndicate needs at least 20 vaults of gold to get enough uzis.
    You can buy uzis at 5 gold per uzi, or use gold on energy refill, about 10 gold per uzi (but getting LTQ prizes too).
    Yeah, let me spend 20 vaults of gold and give my money back to Gree(d).

Don't get me wrong, I do buy gold for certain events, but it's absurd to thing they expect this for every event. Plus the fact, they think 5 gold per uzi and 20 gold for 1000 energy is a deal??