What ltb do you want? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What ltb do you want?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to have Gree make the LTB "Montecore's lions den" and when you collect a lion jumps out and you loose a fight.

Post Count
    I don't want a repeat building, as it defeats the purpose of them being LTBs. Instead, I want a good cycle building (24/48 hours), that costs $300M to build, and has a payout that is relative to the initial cost.. say Level1 is $5m payout.

I'd also like to see an actual Bank building, that I can transfer money to other accounts, like syndicate members.
    Syndicate CopKillers Looking for ACTIVE players: 137-371-138

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Would this mean the time till next payout might change at random during the cycle also - eg, you look one time and it's 18 hrs, look again 8 hrs later and it's 5 minutes; 5 minutes later it's an hour?
    Yes, exactly. All up to chance.

Quote Originally Posted by AZZ. View Post
    I would like to have Gree make the LTB "Montecore's lions den" and when you collect a lion jumps out and you loose a fight.
    Make it a tiger and I fully agree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd like a chance to buy Shiner's Still, No Interest Savings, or West Side Fine Gems. I know it will never happen but I really like those buildings. They should consider an option of trading items. Like you could trade items between your syndicate members or mafia family.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lolz... Wouldn't be a surprise. One thing you can count on is that few things work out smoothly. If I could choose tho the pagodas was a CATCH.. I wan't that for my mini. It's perfect! Small. Nice interval and not too expensive. That "tent" however was awful. Got rid of it as soon as I could.
    It's me! Just Bray

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=montecore;1175949]Yes, exactly. All up to chance.

Thats probably the best fricking idea on this post

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Defensive LTBs please and thanks. We are talking about big d numbers. At least 2 million d for level 10.

Post Count
    I want the transtech building and the No Interest Savings, those are my favorites. West Side Fine Gems would also be cool to have.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Although I don't agree with the idea of ltbs being re-released for those who did not have the funds to purchase originally, I think if they did make a return then those players who did buy them first time round could then buy another 2, so could then own 4x each ltb