Worst RB ever about to start?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst RB ever about to start?

Thumbs down Worst RB ever about to start?

Seriously...a super active gang of 60 has a whopping 1850 tokens the night before a RAID event starts?

I sure hope you don't think the 5 golds for 1 token price is really going to fly?

Same here our syn has hardly any and we finished the last couple. Counter productive to buy uzis when you need 8000 to finish thats a lot of gold.

Consistent Contributor Cindee429's Avatar
    Post Count

Raid boss

You would think gree would give us a break in between events . Just finished battles today and now raid boss tomorrow and to last 5 days .. Don't even have time to save more Uzis. Bad timing with these events. Not to mention next battles to start on valentines day.. What is gree thinking, Big loss of money that day for battles gree. Change the dates of battles and raid boss. Give us a break and a chance ! Thx .

Post Count
    I think we need more time too but don't forget there's an ltq and the event lasts 6 days.
    Kevin: 24m Atk/ 25m Def Level 121
    KJ: 17m Atk/ 16m Def Level 79
    Updated August 9th, 2014

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Perhaps this red brick is epic boss, which is overdue since it wasn't given last cycle and those are usually 6 days, and the Eros Mcbride later event is the raid boss, which I think is typically 5 days? Anyone?
    Last edited by Mil Mascaras; 01-27-2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Typo

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    Perhaps this red brick is epic boss, which is overdue since it wasn't given last cycle and those are usually 6 days, and the Eros Mcbride later event is the raid boss, which I think is typically 5 days? Anyone?
    Red brick is raidboss, one of my synmembers got the splashscreen for him allready,saw the picture

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Think I saw a pic of the raid boss in a chat room. It's a Raid Boss. So most syns don't have enough to complete. Actually not enough to get very far in Normal levels. So we will see maybe Gree will increase drop rate during this ltq.

Consistent Contributor dragon001's Avatar
    Post Count
    one hopes for better drop rate. it is basically undoable with the current one. cant even buy enough to do it.
    forget the gold. that is not going to happen at that rate/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ⬆️Well then Greediots strike again. If they can't push us into buying Uzis for gold directly, they figure to make us spend gold on energy regen to farm for Uzis. No logic putting up the raid boss before epic boss which is overdue from last cycle, other than to make more $$$ off us.

Definitely the RAID.... Collecting RED Uzis! The few they have allowed us to get, anyway.
    Ridonkulous... Not buying tokens. We just got strong enough to make it far in the goal chain, too. All that hard work and collaboration flushed down the crapper.

Banned
    Post Count
    Have u not figured out this game is about making money not pleasing customers....especially not the low spending ones.

Banned
    Post Count
    Didn't uzis used to drop out of robs and attacks? Or am I hallucinating?

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Didn't uzis used to drop out of robs and attacks? Or am I hallucinating?
    I think you're hallucinating. I've never had one drop from rob or attack, only got them from jobs.

Banned
    Post Count
    I thought when they first came out, before anyone really knew what they were for, they could be had via pvp attacks and robs. But never since. But yeah I could be totally off on that

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosxxx View Post
    Correct, the very first raid Boss, the Uzis also dropped by robbing and attacking rivals.
    Really! I don't remember that happening, well I stand corrected