Do you like the rival list change? - Page 32

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the rival list change?

Voters
664. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 17.77%
  • No

511 76.96%
  • I'm indifferent

35 5.27%
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Do you like the rival list change?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick N Twisted. View Post
    No no, I get it. Your scared of that feral beast Kimberly showing up to your hood and messing with the past 3 years of your life. I wouldn't want her around neither. Can't fault you for that.
    Hey look! Its "SickNTwisted", what a coincidence, there's a rat on groupme with the same name. Last I heard, the rat with that name/tag was promoting the source of the hack and using that hack to finish the LTQs/SLTQs. Dude you don't even have a say here (nor anywhere else I dare to believe), because as far as it goes your word has little value. Now would you do something good for you and stop plaguing/spamming this informative thread with your ignorance. (This is a suggestion).

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    How does he only have 30 posts. I feel like he's spamming every thread with his nonsense.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Sick n twisted/ GamerTim has been spamming groupme with hacks? That doesn't surprise me. The way he acts ingame certainly sound like that sort of guy. Probably the whole syn involved with the cheating.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Sick n twisted/ GamerTim has been spamming groupme with hacks? That doesn't surprise me. The way he acts ingame certainly sound like that sort of guy. Probably the whole syn involved with the cheating.
    Lol. GamerTim isn't on groupme. What's up with all this hack talk? I can assure you he isn't a hacker nor does he use other people to hack for him.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    And you can guarantee that can you? No it's just conjuncture on your part.
    It wasn't me that bought it up, was someone else did.
    The way he comes across on here and in game nothing would surprise me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't need to guarantee you anything, just stating what I know to be factual.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You don't know it's factual. That's just your opinion. Unless you've been into his account?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nope. I've known him for awhile and know that he reports hackers and people who use hackers such as yourself.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And I find you to be highly annoying and childish so I'm done stooping to your level kid.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm not a hacker and never have used one. Posting lies to try and hide his guilt? Sounds like you guys.
    Bye then, enjoy your cheating buddy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Look! another "hacker" Or just a coincidence that a player on groupme called Dexter ALSO with the name/tag "Sick N Twisted" who buys the "hack" directly from the hacker and promotes it, is on here defending the honor of a apparently "sick n twisted". Funny stuff. it's a reunion.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Look! Another person highly informed of things happening on group me regarding hacks lol. I don't have to defend honor for a mobile game. With 135 posts you really don't have much going on in your life. Sad stuff here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And holy crap Pedro is worse off then you!!! Get a dog or something. ...dam!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Well we his just already proved himself a liar, said he was done then back he comes talking about me again. Once a liar always a liar. So I guess we shouldn't believe what you say about the hacking then either.
    There you have it folks, GamerTim, his sidekick dexterity and there sick N twisted syn are full of hackers.

Ooookay, I think we're done here. Guys, stop flaming please.