Do you like the rival list change? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the rival list change?

Voters
664. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 17.77%
  • No

511 76.96%
  • I'm indifferent

35 5.27%
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like the rival list change?

Post Count
    I like the new rival list but its not the end of the world if gree changes back to the old one,either way people will still be unsatisfied smh.

Consistent Contributor dragon001's Avatar
    Post Count
    of course the high levels would like it, they can rob all the way down now. It no longer matters if you are the strongest player for you area of levels. and the matching of iph is not accurate. the 250's on my list have less than half my iph.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Eater View Post
    Terrible! Bricks will be impossible to collect. It seems like every enemy is stronger and my stats are not bad 20 million. Now someone will camp your hood for months not days!
    What for the PVP event then it will sink it. Looks like many of the peeps that like this change haven't done one or more of the PVP event.

Post Count
    I hear you murf,but in all honesty there will always be other rivals with stats higher than of yours or mines.I don't have all the answers as to how to balance the game but for the moment I am enjoying the privilage of not having to comb through rivals list forever before finding worthy opponents.
    Last edited by Sherod; 01-27-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Consistent Contributor dragon001's Avatar
    Post Count
    Actually, it was a point of honor to be the best/strongest stat player in my region of levels. Are you without honor? Sounds like it if you want or need this new change. It was the goal of any good player to have the best hood, with the best IPH, and the highest stats. They have just deleted/negated the purpose and possabilitie of being the best. I am only level 118, but I have a lot of 200's-250's now on my rivals list. In many ways this is a giveaway to the players who were doing poorly and leveled up too high and too fast. Gree hates its long-term good players for some very strange reason. You will say income based as well.... less than half of my IPH is the best I have seen in the 200 up levels.

Post Count

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dragon001 View Post
    Actually, it was a point of honor to be the best/strongest stat player in my region of levels. Are you without honor? Sounds like it if you want or need this new change. It was the goal of any good player to have the best hood, with the best IPH, and the highest stats. They have just deleted/negated the purpose and possabilitie of being the best. I am only level 118, but I have a lot of 200's-250's now on my rivals list. In many ways this is a giveaway to the players who were doing poorly and leveled up too high and too fast. Gree hates its long-term good players for some very strange reason. You will say income based as well.... less than half of my IPH is the best I have seen in the 200 up levels.
    Where is your honor when kicking the living sh*t out of rivals that can't defend themselves?I like challenges but that's my opinion and I respect yours as well.I don't mind having other stronger players keeping me on my toes.as I said earlier I don't need this change but I like it because it makes it more convenient as far as finding a good battle.I have my own IPH as well but still enjoy taking others.

Banned
    Post Count
    I love it. Trev is always RIGHT THERE.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just to add to the slumlord comments.... I am the high IPH player at my level... often times higher stat players with dump hoods come and attack me. The slumlords cant see me anymore and I am liking this change because of that.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The matches aren't perfect, hut no instead of having 90% weak matches that only have small buildings, I see 10% of those and lots of hard matches. People I can rob (tamtamtam!) ltbs. Yay!

Post Count
    Being robbed by folks 80 levels higher with 50mil attack....I'm good but nowhere even close to that, my defense is 1/3 of that.....not a level playing field at all.....what's the algorhythm?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i like the change , it is nice to have more people on my rival list that i can attack and rob ,i like the fact my rival list is not full of players that are in top 50 syn.

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    I voted indifferent, at the moment. It's scary at the moment seeing such high stats but I will get used to it.

Banned
    Post Count
    The best part is the rival list is 50% FC, 25% SC/LO, 20% randoms with high income or stats for their levels, and then a L53 hacker with a laundromat, an LTB, and 27m stats.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I love it. Finally some decent hoods to hit and some good competition.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Will have to wait and see incoming for a few days to make a judgement. Outgoing is minimal these days, so I wasn't aware it had changed until a friend asked what I thought, lol
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"