Do you like the rival list change? - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the rival list change?

Voters
664. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 17.77%
  • No

511 76.96%
  • I'm indifferent

35 5.27%
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like the rival list change?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I love the new rival list. It's much easier to find a target

Post Count
    Rival list has gotten crazy. I was hit by 22 different people in over 4 hours after not being robbed for 5 days.

lol fml
    337-753-666

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is a miracle!!! I just left my hood for over an hour and returned to collect my buildings without being robbed! It is amazing that I am celebrating something I literally worked 2 yrs for by improving my defense numbers. It is a shame that now, I can't leave my hood without expecting 10-45 robberies. Thanks for "fixing" something that was clearly not broken GREE! Time to admit you were wrong and change the rivals list back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Your posts per day has decreased significantly!
    let's stage a fight and begin the "you cheater" .. "you suck" type of war. we'll statpad the "posts per day" soon and beat dippy in the total post count

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    It is a miracle!!! I just left my hood for over an hour and returned to collect my buildings without being robbed! It is amazing that I am celebrating something I literally worked 2 yrs for by improving my defense numbers. It is a shame that now, I can't leave my hood without expecting 10-45 robberies. Thanks for "fixing" something that was clearly not broken GREE! Time to admit you were wrong and change the rivals list back.
    A sentiment that deserves reiteration.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    let's stage a fight and begin the "you cheater" .. "you suck" type of war. we'll statpad the "posts per day" soon and beat dippy in the total post count
    Sure! But I prefer the Molly thing

EDIT: 600th Post!!
    Last edited by bravo 6 vk; 02-08-2014 at 10:55 PM. Reason: 600th POST!!!!!!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Lurker
    Post Count

Excellent Change

The changes are outstanding. Most of the people playing this game don't spend money on it. The game is now fair for the majority of it's participants. No more building an outstanding hood only to get robbed by a player with high stats and no income. Serves those losers right.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The formula for determining rivals combines iph, stats, and other things. As I have high iph, most players on my rivals list have lower iph, but higher stats. It seems that they need higher stats to average out their lower iph and match me in the formula. So what I end up with is a lot of players I cannot attack or rob, and the few that I can, I do not even really want to. This change sucks, is not fair, and makes the game less fun

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoro View Post
    The changes are outstanding. Most of the people playing this game don't spend money on it. The game is now fair for the majority of it's participants. No more building an outstanding hood only to get robbed by a player with high stats and no income. Serves those losers right.
    if only these statements were correct... Sadly they are not. The game is tilted against high IPH players. High IPH players should be the most fortified. Most folks don't spend because gree can't do anything right.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Of course is a no no...ppl starts selling their buildings n rob us, while we are trying so hard to do all the LTB with gold nowadays! Still prefer the old methods. High lvl with good income buildings being rob by low lvl , so ths is fair or interesting ? Low level finds it interesting cos they coud rob us, but how are we gonna hit back on those low lvls n they do not spend money or gold to do their base?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Flappy Bird is less frustrating then this new rival list. Only opened the game twice yesterday. Once to collect my buildings and the other to do my part of the syndicate goal. Losing interest. Might be winning the game soon.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My second account's rival list has gone back to normal (level based), it's been like that for two days. This is interesting, now the rest of CC, GREE.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    if only these statements were correct... Sadly they are not. The game is tilted against high IPH players. High IPH players should be the most fortified. Most folks don't spend because gree can't do anything right.
    Your rhetoric is so tired and old. Your iph should garner you no advantage in the game. I am so tired of hearing you whine about protecting your precious iph.
    Last edited by Green Drake; 02-09-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Post Count

Rival List

The new rival list doesn't work as it should. Each individual strives to be the best at their level and they push themselves forward. Now exposing them to guys 20+ levels above them that have higher stats is completely unfair.

It actually discourages players from pushing further. Why bother when you're at level 150 and getting level 250s on the list. How exactly is that in any way motivating or fair?

On top of that... defense is completely broken. PERIOD. Fix things so that if you have a higher defense then the opponent they can't rob. Make it simple. Also fix the buildings already.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Your iph should garner you no advantage in the game.
    Are you trolling? I can't tell.

Saying that a part of the game you exceed at should give you no advantage in the game (read: be totally worthless) is absurd. That's like saying that your stats should garner you no advantage in the game. Oh wait! We're talking about the new rival list. My bad. Carry on.