Do you like the rival list change? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the rival list change?

Voters
664. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 17.77%
  • No

511 76.96%
  • I'm indifferent

35 5.27%
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like the rival list change?

well said, but will they listen ?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    The majority has spoken. And they have spoken months ago when gree were still testing it. I don't understand why gree insists on pissing off it's costumers. Rivals list is one of the few unbroken features in this game. LEAVE IT ALONE!
    I'm not pissed. In fact, I havent seen a single player complain about the changes in any chat room.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    I'm not pissed. In fact, I havent seen a single player complain about the changes in any chat room.
    I would say the majority are not in chat rooms

Post Count

Thumbs down Time to stop collecting...

The change to the rival list is one of the worst changes made to this game. Everyone can expect to be robbed now regardless of your level and stats. Players took pride in building up their IPH and stats that prevented people from robbing them much with the old rival list, but now that the new rival list has been pushed out, this is no longer true and it defeats one of the main essences of this game.

I, and I'm sure there will be many, will just simply stop playing this game now and will refuse to collect my buildings as a sign of protest until the old rival list is put back. The new players with no IPH who are the only ones who benefit from this change. This is a smack in the face to all your loyal and long standing players... EPIC FAIL!!!!

Never have I come across a game where the software company has changed the fundamentals of a game. Online games are subject to change, normally by adding new content but GREE has a habit of changing the game's landscape which usually upsets existing players and doing more damage than good. It seems the expression "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" does not resonate around GREE's offices, but instead they have to keep tinkering with the game and I hate inconsistency in a game!

Post Count
    You need to change your chat app to one that everyone else uses. Must be lonely where you are :P

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I hate to complain View Post
    I would say the majority are not in chat rooms
    theres more active players in chat rooms than there are active players posting here.

Post Count
    I changed my mind, the new rival list was fun for an hour. Same ppl over and over doesnt matter how many times i refresh. And with the same stats as me wherever i go. I might never ever be fully satisfied with anything. Anyway, i love CC even though its not perfect.

Proud member of The Commission
    Last edited by Orkanen; 01-28-2014 at 07:57 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    You need to change your chat app to one that everyone else uses. Must be lonely where you are :P
    either that or you hang around the biggest group of whiners and complainers. so no thanks.

Post Count
    Rival list sucks. Same people over and over again. Thanks Gree.
    Z

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    See when Brian thinks your doing it right, that's when you know you've messed up.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    See when Brian thinks your doing it right, that's when you know you've messed up.
    name should be changed to brein city.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Who's Brein Brian?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Who's Brein Brian?
    i dont hide. i always throw my in game name and level out there for all to see. Ive never gone by brian.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That new system is just bull****!

i thought the new system is based on iph?? how can a dude with almost no iph rob me then?
    rival1: att 5.66mil / iph 103k
    rival2: att 5.87mil / iph 13k
    me: def 6.28mil / iph 6.54mil

i've spent gold on my account to get nice stats for my level. useless now!
    i will switch to my 2nd account which is a gold-free syndicate ***** with 0-iph!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    i dont hide. i always throw my in game name and level out there for all to see. Ive never gone by brian.
    You don't go by your name? How weird