Do you like the rival list change? - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the rival list change?

Voters
664. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 17.77%
  • No

511 76.96%
  • I'm indifferent

35 5.27%
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like the rival list change?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump, mods please comment
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Steady Scribe
    home [hōm] (n)1.residence: the place where a person, family, or household lives
    Post Count
    I loved fighting against the cc veterans who were noob. I can't do any of that with the new rival list .
    I can not believe how much time it took to type this accomplishing pointless signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

Post Count
    What a waste of life and time playing this game anymore well done greed you buy a game and well **** it up
    Stay away from my other games that I play ty

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think this poll makes thing very clear. But is Gree doing something with this information?????

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now my 12 million Defense can't protect my hood. How much will protect my hard earned cash...OH That's right there is no amount of defense that can protect you, because you will just move into another tier of rivals. This is a Horrible Change. Time to listen to 25 pages of customers, and 4:1 against ratio. Come on Gree...FIX IT. Never should have happened.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JULIAN MDK View Post
    Stay away from my other games that I play.
    Well said! I wish they'd just respond with a "we're working on changing it" or a "deal with it, this is reality now" or a "we're not sure what we're doing, but we'll get back to you. " Give us something!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hate it! worst change ever! besides the boring PvP battle we just completed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    mods are locking threads but refuse to respond to this and responding other threads, at this point it is just a mockery of one of the longest threads in recent history, with some of the largest polling group in the forum history that I can find. I long ago have given up on a mod responding to this thread, however I'm going to keep bringing it up so I can point out just how unpopular this decision was.

thank you mods for taking the time to show your customer base just how much you care. once again, class act
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    They will probably ban all of us next.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    Thank you, mods, for taking the time to show your customer base just how much you care. Once again, class act
    Couldn't agree more. How long has this thread been on the front page? And still the mods are sticking their fingers in their ears and saying, "lalalalala".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My game play is no longer fun. I used to pride myself in having built my defenses up so well, I had lost less than 1000 robberies in my 2yrs playing Crime City. I get robbed 5-10 times per hour now. My Robberies lost has gone up by over 200 in 3 days. Often my news feed shows 2 people in my hood at a time, as if they were alternating hits on my buildings. How can I solve this? Collect my hood more often...BullSh!t, I collect my hood all day, most times more than hourly. Should I build up my Defenses? No, because I am and always have been strong for my level. THE RIVAL LIST IS BROKEN! FIX IT!!!

Post Count
    would've loved the change if it was based on IPH .. not the attack or defense score. just my opinion though.

Consistent Contributor ant1greeny2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    would've loved the change if it was based on IPH .. not the attack or defense score. just my opinion though.
    +1

Extras...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Your posts per day has decreased significantly!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    Agreed. The game is hardly worth opening anymore to me. Everybody in my RL is close to me in strength so there's no point in trying to improve myself vs competition and all of their IPH's suck, so attacking them just gives them a link.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide