Do you like the rival list change?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the rival list change?

Voters
664. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 17.77%
  • No

511 76.96%
  • I'm indifferent

35 5.27%
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like the rival list change?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Do you like the rival list change?

I won't editorialize, just would be good to see a tally of unique responses as there are several active threads

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    I like the new rivals list, makes the game more interesting IMO.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A Big NO!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    No.

An extra sentence.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Digging it. Fewer landfills & barren wastes.

Edit: After dealing with it for almost a month now... no, it sucks. Plenty of landfills & barren wastes. May as well give us back the old rivals list
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 02-21-2014 at 08:54 PM.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Lurker
    Post Count

Do I like the new rivals list.

I personally do like the new change because I get to see a whole lot of people with money that I could rob of. I make really good money for my level. I like this because I could steal some money from other people since I get robbed in the mornings.

Lurker
    Post Count
    How am I supposed to get bricks? Most rivals are equal or greater stats...
    jk || level 174 || 11.1M
    The Daddy || level 101 || 11.3M

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk2 View Post
    How am I supposed to get bricks? Most rivals are equal or greater stats...
    Join the Baseball Furies with your main, should help you get bricks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I love the change

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Post Count
    NO, if they want to change it, make the entire list open so everyone sees everyone. or put back like it was where u could only see 3 levels of players,
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    NO, if they want to change it, make the entire list open so everyone sees everyone. or put back like it was where u could only see 3 levels of players,
    I like the idea of opening it completely. They should do a community poll on this.

Post Count
    Omg,nothing will make some of you guys happy.I guess most find satisfaction in kicking the crap out of rivals with 5 to 10 mil stats lower than what you have.I guess most of you guys enjoy being robbed by rivals that have no income so that you have no chance of retaliation,not to mention having to search through rivals list forever before finding a descent target.

Why are so many people afraid of competition?

Banned
    Post Count
    Not afraid at all, in the slightest. Some of us went to the trouble to develop a great hood and we deserve to be able to protect said assets from these pathetic worthless ghetto sporting slum lords that inhabit the ranks amongst us. Gree is targeting high IPH players so they either spend or leave the game. This change makes no sense as people will stop spending and leave. This seems to be what gree wants. What will you leaches do when folks with actual high income in game leave you slumlords to yourselves?

There certainly won't be money for you to rob in any sufficient quantity at that point.

Terrible! Bricks will be impossible to collect. It seems like every enemy is stronger and my stats are not bad 20 million. Now someone will camp your hood for months not days!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherod View Post
    Omg,nothing will make some of you guys happy.I guess most find satisfaction in kicking the crap out of rivals with 5 to 10 mil stats lower than what you have.I guess most of you guys enjoy being robbed by rivals that have no income so that you have no chance of retaliation,not to mention having to search through rivals list forever before finding a descent target.

Why are so many people afraid of competition?
    Sherod,

It's not that we're afraid of competition. It's that you lose the incentive to get stronger. Since you will be matched against similarly stronger opponents.

If I'm active and spend a vault over the next month I might gain 1-2 million in stats and then be matched against stronger rivals. If I do nothing I'll still have 10m is stats. So under either way, I'll be exactly average vs my rivals list. This seems warped to me.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14