Do you like the rival list change? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the rival list change?

Voters
664. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 17.77%
  • No

511 76.96%
  • I'm indifferent

35 5.27%
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like the rival list change?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    YES. extras.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am level 128, and seen 159 max and 96 min till now.

EDIT: Just got a 250! and many high ones, but no buildings to rob
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    I'm loving this. Better buildings to hit, more money stolen from players not up on their game. Talk about a huge benefit for lower-ranked players! Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hate the new rival list! will not do PvP like this. it takes away from all the work we do to be better than others at our level. gree keeps screwing with things that are not broken instead of making the broken parts better, they are ruining a great game! Same as MW I guess before long I will be nuking my hoods and bases and saving myself money and time gree use to have from me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Definitely dont like the new rivals list...I only have a pool of like 50 people to rob. Refreshing does nothing to help. Why would I spend any more gold to get stronger if im just going to get put in a list with others of the same strenght?. Please change it back.
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    first rule of business is you always want to make customers happy happy customers equal healthy business. I guess their CEO is a computer geek instead of a BS in Business. at some point they will lose their loyal, wealthy gamers and eventually lose the company by having to declare bankrupt. it is a shame they do not know how to make the right decisions.

Post Count
    I hate the new rival list. I see the same 20 -30 ppl. Now I cannot "no-bank". Previous losses from being attacked was not enough to consider banking. Now all a person has to do is set a timer every 2 hours and eat my lunch. Worst of all, it probably will be some low level super mini that was created a month ago.

Post Count
    I'm indifferent to the thing overall but the limited/cyclic target pool has to be fixed.

It's just the same people robbing the same people and there's nothing left no matter how much pounding of the refresh button occurs in the hope of finding untouched hoods

Lurker
    Post Count
    Under the new system improving my defensive stats actually hurts me.

If stats determine the quality of your rival list, and then defensive stats are cut in half, then improving mydefense causes me to face stronger rivals who I'm less able to defend against.

I'm also a low level, high stat player so I'm rarely a target in wars.

The net / net is that with these changes it actually hurts me to improve my defensive stats. Any items with high defense stats or defensive modifiers are now undesirable for me. Don't want them.

How silly is that.

Utter Rubbish

Really bad change - Why try fix something that's not broken. Bricks are an integral part of battles and now I won't get them. I won't go around robbing buildings as the rivals would sit on me and get more off attacking me than anyone could ever get by robbing my buildings, as they are very, very rarely left by me. Rollback the changes GREE!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No, don't like the change. Defeats game strategy. If someone chooses to level up without getting strong that's their demise, they get robbed by stronger players of the same level. The old way put more emphasis on strategy. Control your level up with your stats. Now is more like do what you want well put you with your stats.
    Bada$$ Billionaires 2
    BB2

Lurker
    Post Count
    Like some of you have said, a lot of us have spent considerable time building our hoods to now only benefit those that have no IPH. Might as well sell all our buildings and become a parasite. Never mind the fact that the next thing in Gree's agenda is for putting up Bricks for sale as well. First Uzis, now bricks on the horizon . . . . what's next? Time to move on to a non Gree game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Y change the rules in the middle of the game

Post Count
    Hell no. It sucks.

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    i did like it initially being able to see a lot more potential targets, but there is even less change in the names that come up each time you hit refresh, in that respect it sucks. For overall comparison I guess after a week if I haven't robbed more than 1/2 billion then its worse than before!