New rivals list - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New rivals list

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    The admins and mods of this forum see your IP, Torgue. It's a shame that they are likely too dense to pay attention to your activities, though. You're on this forum trolling every single day for months. You need psychiatric help, in my opinion.
    That means you're on here reading troll posts every single day. I'd say that better qualifies you for psychiatric help.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't understand how this passerby guy gets pleasure out of trolling me for saying I like an update. Whatever. Have fun bro

Lurker
    Post Count

completely sucks

new rival list completely sucks. the old way was better. this blows. makes me want to stop playing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    I don't understand how this passerby guy gets pleasure out of trolling me for saying I like an update. Whatever. Have fun bro
    Hello Blowin, I too think its a good feature, but it actually hurts your stats and your pocket (depending), you can't chase stats or set stats goals because everytime you increase them you will see players/rivals with similar stats, they might have worse or better IPH, but you won't be able to get stronger unless you can be the strongest player in CC.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    Everytime you increase them you will see players/rivals with similar stats, they might have worse or better IPH, but you won't be able to get stronger unless you can be the strongest player in CC.
    Exactly, and that right should be reserved only for those top players who have truly spent a fortune. Not every joe who's dropped a few stacks on their hood.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    Also no limit on how far up the levels you can see. I'm level 94 hitting some 250s right now

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    Hello Blowin, I too think its a good feature, but it actually hurts your stats and your pocket (depending), you can't chase stats or set stats goals because everytime you increase them you will see players/rivals with similar stats, they might have worse or better IPH, but you won't be able to get stronger unless you can be the strongest player in CC.
    Can't argue with your statement as you have valid points.
    I'm just one of those players that welcome new content, usually.

Lurker
    Post Count
    How is this gonna attract new players, you aren't gonna get very far on the income of a barbershop?...how are lesser syns gonna save for bonuses?...how far is anyone gonna get upgrading an ltb if it's possible to afford one anyway?...any noob is gonna be bored rigid within a day or two..

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    The new rival list is pretty nice...

My 800k IPH L100 4mil atk account finally has some decent rivals to rob. This is the first time in months that I haven't had to search for 30 minutes to find someone worth robbing. I just robbed a couple hoods. 1.2mil atk with 600k IPH. 3mil atk with 400k IPH. 4.5mil atk with 900k IPH. 3.1mil atk with 1.8mil IPH. etc... fairly random within a decent range. My 24hr buildings got robbed earlier. My activity, for the first time in a long time, enabled me to rob back more than I lost. Yes, I know he has a garbage IPH, so...

My L79 with 5mil atk and 5mil IPH finally has some targets. This hasn't happened for the past few months. I haven't seen anyone over 3mil IPH in the last 20min of robbing, but I have seen enough 1mil and 2mil IPH rivals that they could rob me for every penny tomorrow and I'd still be ahead. They, between them all, can only rob each of my buildings once tomorrow, but I can rob all of their buildings today... I'm ahead of tomorrow's robberies for the first time in ages.
    My L160 4mil atk 5mil IPH account is pretty much in the same boat.
    My L246 5.6mil atk 5.4mil IPH account hasn't seen that much of a change. There were always LTBs to rob at that level... now it just takes me a little less time to find targets to make back what got robbed that day.

I like the new rivals list. If you don't like it, maybe try robbing some more? If you can easily rob $100mil in a day, why do you care how easy it is for people to rob you for $90mil? So that guy only had a single L2 NIS to rob. Go on. Take the money and run. There's no shortage of fish in the sea, now, if you have a half decent IPH. You WILL put a target on yourself. Who cares. This new system isn't good or bad. It's just different. It promotes actively robbing on a daily basis.

So, more people can rob you... collect on time, or rob people to make up for what you lost. That's the same advice I was given a couple years ago and it's just as true, now.
    Last edited by ILikeTheAbuse; 01-27-2014 at 10:03 PM.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hate this new list. I now see some decent incomes (although I still saw a $0/h rival). However, none were nearly as high as mine. Most ranged from about 10% to 25% of my income. Fighting stats were 95% to 150% of mine.

Basically the list suffers from the same problems like the previous one: Completely eliminate any incentive to become stronger. Punish top iph players. People who are benefitting from the change are those with ****ty hoods and low stats. For new players, OK, this might be interesting. Long time players that carried the game all along and invested heavily into it are at disadvantage again (as they are already in the XP-is-bad game: more difficult tiers, lower points in war).

If you have a weak economy and think this is great, beware. If Gree continues with this list I doubt you will find many decent hoods after some time. Strong iph players will leave, sell their hood or simply not collect anymore. In the long run you can't hunt your iph 'whales' successfully if you completely destroy their living environment ...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by X BOSS View Post
    How is this gonna attract new players, you aren't gonna get very far on the income of a barbershop?...how are lesser syns gonna save for bonuses?...how far is anyone gonna get upgrading an ltb if it's possible to afford one anyway?...any noob is gonna be bored rigid within a day or two..
    here, here...
    very short sighted!

it's now like being in school playground with Bully, who can't pick on anyone his own size, dropping 20+ levels to pick on new kid...

However, weirdly enough... just reselected Rivals List and ALL Opponents were back at my Level or within 1...

have GREE gone back???

Or has my tablet gone back in time!!??

was just single occurrence, now back to new sh*te...
    Last edited by Zippy69; 01-28-2014 at 01:32 AM.

Consistent Contributor KlitschkO's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is nice new rivals list.

I don't use gold! I'm VERY ACTIVE. Full participation in all events...100% participation. GREE solve all android problems!!!

Voodoo Assassins @ KlitschkO Lev162 ATTACK 220.255.700m DEFENCE160.200.980m

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes but you like the most boring boxer in heavyweight history. So point is invalid.

Post Count
    Why should I rob a player when he can rob me back especially when he is way weaker than I am. With this new rival list every player which has been robbed can rob you back and win (maybe every second rob is successful but he can).
    Yeah I can set timers, but I have a real life and it sucks to be in a meeting and the timer goes off to farm my NC's ;-)

With this new rival list the effect of the defense buildings should be higher. Now it makes no difference if you have some defense buildings or not.

Only an idea. If you protect one building with one or more defense buildings the money you earn by a successful rob is less (if you win) than if you have no defense buildings to protect. With this idea the defense buildings would become a factor in this game.
    Or an other idea:
    You can protect your hood with useable items like explosives. They only are used if a player tries to rob your hood.

Post Count
    I think the new defensive buildings are going to have something to do with the new rival list matchups. Just a thought