New rivals list - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New rivals list

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    No kidding, but do you not see the difference between a 2m stats account and a 20m stats account????

One gets robbed and attacked more then the other one...I'll let you guess which one.

And how did that account get from 2m to 20m? Spending gold....

And now that 20m stat account is just an average account versus his competition, how do you think that player feels after he spent thousands of dollars to make himself very, very strong and Gree just reset his account to average? Do you think he's going to spend more money to improve his stats to 30m?
    Don't speak for other people when your attack obviously isn't 30M

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    Don't speak for other people when your attack obviously isn't 30M
    Are you guys really this dense? This simplest way to look at how things work incrementally is to see how things behave in the extremes and then extrapolate back. I used those #'s to prove a point.

I'll change it to:

No kidding, but do you not see the difference between a 1m stats account and a 10m stats account????

One gets robbed and attacked more then the other one...I'll let you guess which one.

And how did that account get from 1m to 10m? Spending gold....

And now that 10m stat account is just an average account versus his competition, how do you think that player feels after he spent hundreds of dollars to make himself strong and Gree just reset his account to average? Do you think he's going to spend more money to improve his stats to 15m?

Is that better?
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Are you guys really this dense? This simplest way to look at how things work incrementally is to see how things behave in the extremes and then extrapolate back. I used those #'s to prove a point.

I'll change it to:

No kidding, but do you not see the difference between a 1m stats account and a 10m stats account????

And how did that account get from 1m to 10m? Spending gold....

And now that 10m stat account is just an average account versus his competition, how do you think that player feels after he spent hundreds of dollars to make himself strong and Gree just reset his account to average? Do you think he's going to spend more money to improve his stats to 15m?

Is that better?
    Much better.

However the matchup based on stats isn't as close as you make it out to be.

Is it really that much fun to find someone with no chance of beating you to beat the tar out of?

Banned
    Post Count
    His name is blowin smoke. I think that alone says it all.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    His name is blowin smoke. I think that alone says it all.
    It's Captain Torgue trolling under one of his 78773820148727 accounts.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Much better.

Is it really that much fun to find someone with no chance of beating you to beat the tar out of?
    For me the playing field is currently +/- 20% of my stats....and I can find that playing field with 1m, 10m or 20m stats. Playing on some fields just costs more now.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    It's Captain Torgue trolling under one of his 78773820148727 accounts.
    The fact that your saying I'm someone that I have never heard of, just shows how much time you spend lurking here.

Post Count
    Much better.

See, you are using a new troll angle. Now you are acting like this rivals list change benefits weaker players, as stronger players are now matched accordingly.

"Is it really that much fun to find someone with no chance of beating you to beat the tar out of?" - Yeah dude, that's exactly what people do. We find some ****ty hood with low stats and low IPH, then we just attack and rob that person's pizza parlors and arcades. Because we build our stats up in order to "beat the tar out of" scrubs when all we have to gain is experience and $0.

Post Count
    See, you are using a new troll angle. Now you are acting like this rivals list change benefits weaker players, as stronger players are now matched accordingly.

"Is it really that much fun to find someone with no chance of beating you to beat the tar out of?" - Yeah dude, that's exactly what people do. We find some ****ty hood with low stats and low IPH, then we just attack and rob that person's pizza parlors and arcades. Because we build our stats up in order to "beat the tar out of" scrubs when all we have to gain is experience and $0.
    You are spending too much time over thinking my posts.if you read them, it's obvious I've stated there's ups and downs for all players of all stats. Please stop trolling me lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Racr-X View Post

So here is the deal with this new matching system. For those who refuse to put the time into building/upgrading this new FUBAR matching system is a paradise. For those of us who do put the effort into building our IPH we are screwed!

I do not have a problem in general with this update. The one major flaw is that, as promised, IPH must play a much bigger roll. Otherwise this is one sided in favor of the lazy players.
    No offense but you should choose your words much better. I have played this game from both sides. Building up a very substantial iph for my levels and also being a serial robber. There is no doubt that being a successful robber takes far more effort and activity. You should try to rob the equivalent of your iph sometime. You might actually find that you find this game much more enjoyable. I do.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy99 View Post
    Gree has essentially just made it pointless to have strong stats for your level. There is no incentive now for me, at level 134, to stay with my top 10 team. I will get stronger yes, but my rivals list will too. I guess I will join a top 100 team and save gold. Oh, and Raid Boss/LTQ/Building upgrades, there is zero incentive to use gold. There is now no purpose whatsoever to increase your stats.
    I too was displeased by this change until I saw the light on this. I can now get out of the stat rat race and just play the things I enjoy most about the game. I will save money because I can do those things gold free since improving my stats now has little significance to me.

Post Count
    You are spending too much time over thinking my posts.if you read them, it's obvious I've stated there's ups and downs for all players of all stats. Please stop trolling me lol
    I think the admins of this forum should disable posting via Tor and make a real effort to clamp down on ****ty posters like you, Torgue. I'm saying they should block Tor, because you're obviously too unintelligent to manually setup a proxy in order to hide your IP while trolling.

Post Count
    I think the admins of this forum should disable posting via Tor and make a real effort to clamp down on ****ty posters like you, Torgue. I'm saying they should block Tor, because you're obviously too unintelligent to manually setup a proxy in order to hide your IP while trolling.
    And you know my IP, how?

Post Count
    Every one keeps saying this. I Dont understand why being stronger than your rivals list is such a big deal? U should just be worried about your stats and how u do in battle but this is the crime city forum so everyone will complain if gree gives out a vault to everyone cause it will "imbalance" the game, whats new.

Post Count
    And you know my IP, how?
    The admins and mods of this forum see your IP, Torgue. It's a shame that they are likely too dense to pay attention to your activities, though. You're on this forum trolling every single day for months. You need psychiatric help, in my opinion.