Pretty good war GREE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty good war GREE

Post Count

Pretty good war GREE

Gree, you did a pretty good job this war. The Droid Lag issues were far and away better, still had a little mostly today, but nothing like last couple of wars, keep working on it, but huge improvement. LOVE the new OW: and DW: wins on Droid, yes IOS can be jealous of that, but I’m still jealous of their ability to actually SEE other peoples scores, they can sort columns by points and things we can’t do, also as I scroll down, it refreshed and I need to start over.

But huge improvement over last war, and with another month to get it sorted out, I’m starting to look forward to the next war to see it even better!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I fully concur with the sentiments of this thread. +1
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    Pretty smooth here.

Lurker
    Post Count

Red face

Good Job Gree

Lurker
    Post Count
    I totally agree with Big Toe...No lag as in the last battles...And I really hope Gree someday soon can work out all of the android glitches that apple users never have problems with....I would love to report actual intel because I am able to see all digits that make up a rivals stats...As it is, android users dont see the full number and we are left having to assume whether its either millions or thousands...Please Gree fix this for us Android users...

Otherwise, I am impressed at how smoothly the game played while at battle.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yaa. Thats another thing that needs to be improved- removing the differences between iOS & Android. The game should be exactly the same, regardless of OS/platform
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Lurker
    Post Count
    No idea why a thread congratulating Gree on a well run war has so few responses. Where are all the whiners and complainers? Crime City showing signs of what it could be.

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaro View Post
    No idea why a thread congratulating Gree on a well run war has so few responses. Where are all the whiners and complainers? Crime City showing signs of what it could be.
    It was admittedly better than the last few, although I'm still not sure about the matching algorithm. Regardless, I still don't like you Gree...... Just sayin'

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Looks like they listened as the War glitches were getting out of hand. Lag was there Sunday but settled down. Hope it stays glitch free.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agree, this went way smoother than most recent events. Good job, gree!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also, the matchups seemed to be way more logical. Only complaints I saw were from the streak teams exploiting the unchanged algo from the beginning of time.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I think you all are employees or were paid to write positive remarks. The match ups were awful this war. Less lag I will give you that.

Lurker
    Post Count

buy facebook likes

buy facebook likes

thanks for sharing all this great information....I really impressed to read all this great information...I really appreciated that great information...thanks...

Post Count
    Much better and I like the update on offense wins in defense wins. But its only showing up on android not iPhone. I guess halfway there is better than nothing. Android worked much smoother then it normally does all I can say about time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i was actually hoping for a major server outage on sunday. just to secure our place and nothing else. woulda been nice for you to come through gree.