Customer Service/Support

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Customer Service/Support

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Customer Service/Support

Customer Service as of late has been less than stellar, I'm going on 2 weeks and still have not received my units from the last war, ie., Guild placement/Individual reward. I've dealt with 3 different people via e-mail saying they will get it fixed. As of today....NOTHING STILL. It was getting better and now it is not. Anyone else having the same issues?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Get iTunes to refund you your money back. They aren't going to fix your account.

Post Count
    I have now been waiting for Gree to transfer my game from my old device to my new device for 3 months!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Good luck, 3 wars ago I sent a ticket, they closed it silently without emailing me nor actually solving it after a month, I re-opened it again, and waited 2 weeks or more then finally they solved it by giving me what they described as "substantial amount of gems" which is 500 gems (yes laugh about it) and they didn't give me the unit, I could have been more persuasive and keep asking for my rightful unit as it had some good boost, but then I decided THAT IS IT, I am not paying for this game anymore and surely will leave it in the near future

RsD
    MoC Member

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    your only solution is to quit and find a new game. DO IT! LET GO!