Highest Stats

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Highest Stats

Post Count

Highest Stats

Just curious has anyone hit 50 million att/def? 100 million??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Heather (h) is over 100m attack as of, hmm, two weeks or so ago I think.

828 673 420
    Attack: 507,068,343
    Defense: 259,676,544
    IPH: $39,649,012
    Last Updated: 19/12/2014

Lurker
    Post Count
    One player so far is over 100. There are many in the top 2 teams in the 50-90 mil range

Banned
    Post Count
    How much does 100m stats cost? Just in case i hit the Lottery...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    How much does 100m stats cost? Just in case i hit the Lottery...
    $1 a point. I would go for powerball, lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    Remember when 6 digit stats were coveted? I remember spending gold on the Kama KO blades like 112 attack

Post Count
    New milestone: 1 billion atk/def!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congrats to h.

Post Count
    Once your stats get that high, where you're practically untouchable, what's the appeal of the game? Unlike the majority of the player base, you can probably leave your building uncollected for long periods of time without any fear of being robbed, and you can attack anyone at your leisure.
    Blackwidow - Level 200

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Once your stats get that high, where you're practically untouchable, what's the appeal of the game? Unlike the majority of the player base, you can probably leave your building uncollected for long periods of time without any fear of being robbed, and you can attack anyone at your leisure.
    What's the appeal when your stats are that high? That's a good question.

Perhaps you can tell us when you get there.

Post Count
    That's why GREE give out crap defense weapons, h has a low enough defense that the others in the top tier can rob her.
    337-753-666

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    What's the appeal when your stats are that high? That's a good question.

Perhaps you can tell us when you get there.
    I don't know if you were being snarky or sarcastic with your response, but I think it's a legitimate question. The majority of the playerbase play this game, at minimum, to collect their money buildings at certain points throughout the day out of fear of being robbed. If your stats are so high that no one can rob you though, what reason would you have to play the game? Let's say you had 100,000,000 stats...is getting another 100,000 from an event going to make any discernable difference? Moreso if you have to spend money to increase your stats by a miniscule amount percentage wise.
    Blackwidow - Level 200

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't know if you were being snarky or sarcastic with your response, but I think it's a legitimate question. The majority of the playerbase play this game, at minimum, to collect their money buildings at certain points throughout the day out of fear of being robbed. If your stats are so high that no one can rob you though, what reason would you have to play the game? Let's say you had 100,000,000 stats...is getting another 100,000 from an event going to make any discernable difference? Moreso if you have to spend money to increase your stats by a miniscule amount percentage wise.
    You're assuming the sole point of the game is not to get robbed, which is silly.

Post Count
    Forgetting that there is a percentage involved, if you can rob within 30% of your stats that would mean someone at 70 mil att (assuming she also has 100 mil def) could potentially rob her successfully.