Gree's short survey

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree's short survey

Post Count

Gree's short survey

I was so excited to see a survey put out by Gree to get some feedback about Crime City. Imagine my surprise when the survey was all about whether or not I have found love in Crime City rather than how they can improve the game.
    What exactly is the point of that creepy survey?

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I found love with Carmen.. then i heard everyone else was doing her too..

Post Count
    Does the survey also ask about coincidence of relationship damage with this game?

CC Achiever: "Yes, honey, I know we need to fix the washing machine, soon, but my team needs another 30K IP for a streak prize and oh hey great news babe I can get another vault for $80!"

"Honey? ... "

"Hey if you're going out can you stop by the store on your way home and get me like a twelve pack?"

"Honey? ... "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Welcome to the club!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol.. it was quite the awkward survey.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Lurker
    Post Count
    LOL, I am quite certain there are some strained relationships caused by this game. Probably broken ones as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DvD View Post
    Does the survey also ask about coincidence of relationship damage with this game?

CC Achiever: "Yes, honey, I know we need to fix the washing machine, soon, but my team needs another 30K IP for a streak prize and oh hey great news babe I can get another vault for $80!"

"Honey? ... "

"Hey if you're going out can you stop by the store on your way home and get me like a twelve pack?"

"Honey? ... "

Lurker
    Post Count
    How about giving 10 gold for the survey? I am not helping you for free to stuff more crap into the game before you actually manage to fix all the other issues first.

Lurker
    Post Count
    LOL....yeah, I was taken aback at the type of questions they asked....thought for sure Gree was wanting MY input in the game quality, not whether I was heading to divorce court due to finding a more supportive mate who doesn't mind me spending our money on CC... :-) Wow...What a letdown..

Post Count
    Not quite surprised of their survey. Why you ask?

History of GREE, Inc. (source: wikipedia):

"The company name GREE comes from a hypothesis, Six Degrees of Separation postulated by social psychologist Stanley Milgram in 1967. "Six degrees of separation" is a hypothesis that everyone is approximately six steps away from any other person on Earth. If a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements are made, on average, any two people in the world can be connected in six steps or fewer. The name symbolizes GREE’s hope to create and provide any new possibilities of the Internet."

Needless to say, Crime City is played and supported (financially) by people. Relationship, communication, and friendship are important aspects of this game because they drive revenue through comradery and competition. I believe this survey is looking for feedback on the current status of these qualities in Crime City, and will implement changes based on the responses they receive.

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Not quite surprised of their survey. Why you ask?

History of GREE, Inc. (source: wikipedia):

"The company name GREE comes from a hypothesis, Six Degrees of Separation postulated by social psychologist Stanley Milgram in 1967. "Six degrees of separation" is a hypothesis that everyone is approximately six steps away from any other person on Earth. If a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements are made, on average, any two people in the world can be connected in six steps or fewer. The name symbolizes GREE’s hope to create and provide any new possibilities of the Internet."

Needless to say, Crime City is played and supported (financially) by people. Relationship, communication, and friendship are important aspects of this game because they drive revenue through comradery and competition. I believe this survey is looking for feedback on the current status of these qualities in Crime City, and will implement changes based on the responses they receive.
    Thank God- I sure hope they implement changes based off that fabulous survey, versus all the useless feedback garnered on that feedback thread A&F started!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave View Post
    LOL, I am quite certain there are some strained relationships caused by this game. Probably broken ones as well.
    If there aren't any now, there certainly will be when the next battle weekend starts.. 14th Feb?

It's planning like this that really proves A; GREE employees don't have relationships. B; They don't care about ours.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankcapras View Post
    i'm affected with the means of writing...
    Indeed you are, my good spammer!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    LMAO, so true tho.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    the survey was all about whether or not I have found love in Crime City
    Have you found love in crime city?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Have you found love in crime city?
    Only here in the forum.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.