$30,000 Refund for The Art of War

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $30,000 Refund for The Art of War

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

$30,000 Refund for The Art of War

GREE please refund TAOW for overspending $30K USD to clinch a first place spot that is far inferior to the syndicate full streak goal (Beach Whale, 151Katk + 25% mod).

Let's compare:

First place in this war gets a 20% armour attack mod- ok.. sounds decent I guess-

Completing the final syndicate streak goal gets a 151K atk weapon + 25% modifier (which first place won't get since SAS defeated them at least 3x)

SAS has roughly 30M IP while TAOW has an estimated 60M IP = 30M IP difference/100,000 IP (average per vault) = $30K USD overspent. If you argue about taking in consideration of gold bonuses, it would still be at the very least $15k-25K USD overspent.

In summary, congratulations to The Art of War for having the worst battle tactics in the history of CC. Though your syndicate's name doesn't live up to Sun Tzu's brilliant tactical fame, you will still have first place due to a few individual's wealth.

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    You think too much bro

Post Count
    Yaaaaaaawn

Post Count
    Gree please refund this guy 2 hours of his life back

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Clear View Post
    Gree please refund this guy 2 hours of his life back
    took 5 minutes to type this. for people who are slow, it may seem like 2 hrs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Platform96 View Post
    took 5 minutes to type this. for people who are slow, it may seem like 2 hrs.
    Y u b tellin lies

Why make a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you whatsoever. Thanks for adding another useless thread to this forum.
    Please refrain from posting any more garbage.
    Last edited by Blowin Smoke; 01-27-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    GREE please refund TAOW for overspending $30K USD to clinch a first place spot that is far inferior to the syndicate full streak goal (Beach Whale, 151Katk + 25% mod).

Let's compare:

First place in this war gets a 20% armour attack mod- ok.. sounds decent I guess-

Completing the final syndicate streak goal gets a 151K atk weapon + 25% modifier (which first place won't get since SAS defeated them at least 3x)

SAS has roughly 30M IP while TAOW has an estimated 60M IP = 30M IP difference/100,000 IP (average per vault) = $30K USD overspent. If you argue about taking in consideration of gold bonuses, it would still be at the very least $15k-25K USD overspent.

In summary, congratulations to The Art of War for having the worst battle tactics in the history of CC. Though your syndicate's name doesn't live up to Sun Tzu's brilliant tactical fame, you will still have first place due to a few individual's wealth.
    even if everything you said is correct......

You mad bro?!?

Post Count

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    even if everything you said is correct......

You mad bro?!?
    Missing the point. I'm trying to help TAOW get better prize for next war since they probably won't get the streak prize unless they avoid SAS. Obviously members of TAOW or their bandwagoners may be somewhat angry at the reality in this post, but ultimately I'm trying to make GREE be aware of this situation. You shouldn't have to overspend 30M IP for a prize far inferior than what 2nd place and other bottom syndicates receive for the full win streak.
    Last edited by Platform96; 01-27-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Just because art of war lost 3 times doesn't mean they didn't make their streak goals.
    And sorry the final prize for the streaks doesn't add up to what first place gets since they get all the prizes for battle. They didn't just pay for one prize.

Post Count
    You should get all of your facts straight first. Art of War did get the streaks prize

Back Alley Network

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    So boring.
    They spend what they can afford. Don't be jealous because they make you feel poor bro.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Missing the point. I'm trying to help TAOW get better prize for next war since they probably won't get the streak prize unless they avoid SAS. Obviously members of TAOW or their bandwagoners may be somewhat angry at the reality in this post, but ultimately I'm trying to make GREE be aware of this situation. You shouldn't have to overspend 30M IP for a prize far inferior than what 2nd place and other bottom syndicates receive for the full win streak.
    I understand where you're coming from, & it's easier to absorb things when understanding that prizes are only a tiny part of the equation to what the AOW is about. The larger part of the equation are the massive egos working in accordance with the need for affirmation. We all know that person who always needs a Chevy Compensation parked in their driveway.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Dumb thread is dumb... do the forum a favor & delete it, OP
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?