$30,000 Refund for The Art of War - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: $30,000 Refund for The Art of War

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    +1, agreed. SAS ended up over spending for a second place. However, i believe, SAS was going for first that war.

You must be American. However, from one human being on this planet earth to another (who presumably cares about the world their children will grown up in), I urge you to look up stuff on Building 7, thermite spheres, and while you're at it, Austrian economics. I don't want to get into politics, lest this thread get banned, but please do look those up (that goes for everyone). Also, please (for everyone) look into with false flags throughout history.
    I'm going to ignore the second part of this post and just state that you're the only decent SAS member I know of. Real shame you had to join them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    It's not a conspiracy. Read through the thread it was stated on.
    Well if it was in a thread.....

I heard SAS were buying vaults for $15. Must be a fact.
    337-753-666

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    +1, agreed. SAS ended up over spending for a second place. However, i believe, SAS was going for first that war.

You must be American. However, from one human being on this planet earth to another (who presumably cares about the world their children will grown up in), I urge you to look up stuff on Building 7, thermite spheres, and while you're at it, Austrian economics. I don't want to get into politics, lest this thread get banned, but please do look those up (that goes for everyone). Also, please (for everyone) look into with false flags throughout history.
    I don't think you will be going to the 'treason bowl' then.

Edit- just finished googling *squints at everyone in this room*
    Last edited by one man gang; 01-27-2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Hmmm
    337-753-666

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Still At Second View Post
    I don't need to read the thread, I already know what it's referring to. You butthurt SAS members can make up any excuses for why you can't afford 1st place, I don't care, but FC purchasing "$20 vaults" is not one of them.
    Again, I'm not part of SAS & could you please refrain from using the word "butthurt" in each post you make? One would start to wonder if you're projectively identifying? One would start to consider that further by looking at your name & tag. Obsessed much?
    ---This is your conscious calling---

You must not know about $20 vaults. That's ok, most of you don't. You may not have been a part of FC as long as I was. There's no need to talk about that anymore since few people share this info with each other, anyway. Point is moot.

Now go back to talking about hurt butts or whatever is in your subconscious, or perhaps, preconscious mind.

Carry on with practicing the art-of-war via your wannabe, pixeled double.
    Last edited by Flapjacks; 01-27-2014 at 10:04 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    Moot point surely if, and according to another thread, these guys and others don't actually pay full whack for their gold. Why should they be refunded face value? They have a special back alley supplier, located next to the used car dealership, or something like that. Lol
    Brian J works next to montes used far dealership??
    The plot thickens.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by one man gang View Post
    Montecore, you asked us to point them out. Here's another one. This is why you guys don't get a well done on wars. FC have more money and can spend more over time? You (SAS) have lower LVL team and therefore score more per hit? You then tap really fast. Great strategy. Do you work as a master tactician as your two step approach is flawless!

Also, O great one, this isn't another war where you beat third by 20+million is it?
    First, I don't think Platform96 is even a SAS member. He does seem to share our opinion on value in war.

For those who want to taunt me in the future, this is my general preference of SAS finishes:

1) First place, all streaks, for 35M
    2) Second place, all streaks, for 35M (Where SAS finished)
    3) First place, all streaks, for 60M
    4) Third place, all streaks, for 35M
    5) First place, no streaks, for 35M
    6) Second place, no streaks, for 35M
    7) Third place, no streaks, for 21M (where SC finished)
    8) First place, no streaks, for 60M (where TAW finished)

If you think all that goes into our strategy is "low levels and tap real fast" then I suppose you should just go on believing it. But our actual strategies and the remarkable dedication of our members is what actually allows us to go undefeated. We beat TAW three times, beat SC three times, beat LOC three times, and I believe every other team in the top ten at least once or more.

I also believe SAS is the only team in the top 10/top 25 who have completed the streak goals every single time. If you can name another one, please correct me.

Regarding the lead over third, it isn't like TAW and SAS agreed that the first team to 100K would win and we would both stand down. I think those three fights counted for at least 10m of our IP. Go look at what the last few LTQs cost. Second place and all streak prizes for an average of 5-6 vaults per person (not accounting for bonus program) is actually not bad.

And as spartacus once said... Can you really put a price on fun?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    First, I don't think Platform96 is even a SAS member. He does seem to share our opinion on value in war.

For those who want to taunt me in the future, this is my general preference of SAS finishes:

If you think all that goes into our strategy is "low levels and tap real fast" then I suppose you should just go on believing it. But our actual strategies and the remarkable dedication of our members is what actually allows us to go undefeated. We beat TAW three times, beat SC three times, beat LOC three times, and I believe every other team in the top ten at least once or more.

I also believe SAS is the only team in the top 10/top 25 who have completed the streak goals every single time. If you can name another one, please correct me.

Regarding the lead over third, it isn't like TAW and SAS agreed that the first team to 100K would win and we would both stand down. I think those three fights counted for at least 10m of our IP. Go look at what the last few LTQs cost. Second place and all streak prizes for an average of 5-6 vaults per person (not accounting for bonus program) is actually not bad.

Grr.. I'm starting to like you!

Also first part of my post was at you, second part was aimed at the poster!
    337-753-666

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by one man gang View Post
    Grr.. I'm starting to like you!

Also first part of my post was at you, second part was aimed at the poster!

Long weekend, little sleep, my reading comprehension isn't what it should be.

PS - don't bother. I will only disappoint you eventually.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    He isn't lying. He is a perpetual disappointment.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    He isn't lying. He is a perpetual disappointment.
    I thought you left with me on my party bus

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    We are still in wifi range

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post

Thats all well and good but aow did finish the streaks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by M$T Raw View Post
    Thats all well and good but aow did finish the streaks
    No they didn't!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    All I see is a bunch of morons wasting a lot of money on pixels!!! I guess they have to make up for their short comings in real life somewhere.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    All I see is a bunch of morons wasting a lot of money on pixels!!! I guess they have to make up for their short comings in real life somewhere.
    You may say that, but who knows in real life, they could all be devilishly handsome, well endowed, own super cars, have beach front villas and live the millionaire lifestyle with a gorgeous brunette for every night of the week...