$30,000 Refund for The Art of War - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $30,000 Refund for The Art of War

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Platform96 View Post
    Missing the point. I'm trying to help TAOW get better prize for next war since they probably won't get the streak prize unless they avoid SAS. Obviously members of TAOW or their bandwagoners may be somewhat angry at the reality in this post, but ultimately I'm trying to make GREE be aware of this situation. You shouldn't have to overspend 30M IP for a prize far inferior than what 2nd place and other bottom syndicates receive for the full win streak.
    no you are missing the point. I may not understand why a rapper drops 20k in the club but maybe I don't need too. That's his entertainment dollar spent how he wants it spent. If they are having fun and spending what they want, then who cares? You just SOUND jealous and mad at their spending level.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's clearly TAOW's fault. They want to spend big, then they gotta win. SAS did what they had to do and won. If you're proposing this, then 90% of teams should get refunds for getting **** match ups when they're 1/2 wins away from a win streak- rethink it, fool

Post Count
    Lol this is funny, maybe they just wanted to send a message.
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sounds like someone's jelly.

Post Count
    Why would this even matter to you?

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Just because art of war lost 3 times doesn't mean they didn't make their streak goals.
    And sorry the final prize for the streaks doesn't add up to what first place gets since they get all the prizes for battle. They didn't just pay for one prize.
    This. Spot on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think you're all taking their post the wrong way. The person was trying to lobby for a better prize & pretty much reiterated that point in their reply. People jump on here like Lemmings at the mere mention of the AOW.

Their purpose was not jealousy driven.

Post Count
    GREE should offer the new Fight Club a complimentary steak dinner for their brilliant performance!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Isn't life strange. If the op had been having a dig at SAS for not coming first, how many of those here attacking him would be jumping on board to agree? Be honest now

Whether TAW got the streak or not, doesn't change the fact that they grossly overpaid for first place. Who cares in the long run though; it's their money to waste.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    If iirc, Sun Tzu stated something like, wars should be fought quickly in order so avoid economic loss in the long term (don't remember exact quote in the book @_@), so in theory TAoW may have saved some cash ;P
    But personally I think it is a bit crazy to spend this amount of dough, but if you got the disposable income and like.the game so much, who am I to judge XD

Post Count
    I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate The Art of War for coming in first place.

Also congratulations to everyone for lasting yet another war weekend. Whether it be money spent, or sleepless nights, or a combination of both
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Did they get the streak as sas beat them?

Lurker
    Post Count
    What he doesnt understand is art of war did what they had to do to take first unchallenged. Congrats on the win art of war.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    AOW do not have the whale

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nor did SAS get first place.