Soooooo Sloooowww!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Soooooo Sloooowww!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Soooooo Sloooowww!

Traveling to the Collesium is painfully slow....painfully! The first time I travelled there I thought the game froze up on me. Sadly it is the same every time. It takes 16 seconds....I timed it....so did a guildmate. It bothered me that much that I spent the time to time it...sad I know. It doesn't happen any other direction, other maps, rivals kingdoms. I am not a programmer or even tech saavy, but I think I keep hearing about the Collesium being 'server side'. I'm not sure if that translates to 'Another Gree Irriitation' but it stinks. I log on, go to the next leg of the quest, start travelling, go let the dog out, make a sandwhich, make sweet love to my wife (to be fair it only takes 7 seconds including post coital snuggle time), then start hitting the mob.

Now, in the grand scheme of changes I would like to see Gree make, this ranks very low but if it could be improved it may prevent me from having an aneurysm and less rodeo sex (bull riding analogy, 7 seconds).

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    Traveling to the Collesium is painfully slow....painfully! The first time I travelled there I thought the game froze up on me. Sadly it is the same every time. It takes 16 seconds....I timed it....so did a guildmate. It bothered me that much that I spent the time to time it...sad I know. It doesn't happen any other direction, other maps, rivals kingdoms. I am not a programmer or even tech saavy, but I think I keep hearing about the Collesium being 'server side'. I'm not sure if that translates to 'Another Gree Irriitation' but it stinks. I log on, go to the next leg of the quest, start travelling, go let the dog out, make a sandwhich, make sweet love to my wife (to be fair it only takes 7 seconds including post coital snuggle time), then start hitting the mob.

Now, in the grand scheme of changes I would like to see Gree make, this ranks very low but if it could be improved it may prevent me from having an aneurysm and less rodeo sex (bull riding analogy, 7 seconds).
    Epic post..............
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Like this post

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Great post. Seeing there are 0 mobs besides the current quest mob, it is intentionally slow by Gree to piss off people glitching. There are maps where travel is very fast as you say...

Post Count
    yup, the slowness is most likely going to cost me the quest. Even if i did gem those last levels, every 10 or so hits i crash and then i need to take 5 minutes to get back again.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I got the unit but the time to wait is boaring. Hate the coliseum.
    The Red Baron TRB