Thread: Epic Bosses

Epic Bosses

im flipping through old bosses, because everyone keeps saying they are re skinned. its whatever, all video games re skin.

but then i noticed all epic armors started at 2*? was there always the 3 star stuff at the end of the main quest line? i think i started this game in the summer. so everyone else had what.. 6 months of play by then? so i had friends push me through levels. just wondering how the game was back then. it sounded like also epic bosses were impossible unless you had the nemesis?

or really armored friends.
    IGN: BROS SeptimX
    Level: 2**
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    im flipping through old bosses, because everyone keeps saying they are re skinned. its whatever, all video games re skin.

but then i noticed all epic armors started at 2*? was there always the 3 star stuff at the end of the main quest line? i think i started this game in the summer. so everyone else had what.. 6 months of play by then? so i had friends push me through levels. just wondering how the game was back then. it sounded like also epic bosses were impossible unless you had the nemesis?
    The epic bosses were incredibly easy back then. Compared to now I mean. They were equivalent to the stats of the armor they gave. Most people weren't that far yet, and I don't think the reward tiers were what they are now when the first 5 or 6 bosses came out.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Good info. Moontide needs to be converted to Legendary. Pretty worthless to max out the fused non plus version when you can get the boss armors to match or have better stats and cost less time and money to max.
    Ridge

Guild: Brethren of the Storm

XBD-FBC-YPW

I was getting 80-100 kills on bosses pre-Jian era

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post

If you look at the power graph that one guy did, you can see the dramatic increase in power. Also look at the google.doc sheet, go to the epic boss history, all these worthless 2* and 3* armors you pull from the chests started from those ancient bosses. I found it funny, so given that info, the Dark Princes Royal Armor at one point was probably relevant, but now looks like a sick joke. I think the game would have ben cooler back then, I didn't start playing till Ancient Dragon Boreas, so there were about 39 bossses prior. The ony relevant thing now is if you can spend 300,000,000,000,000 gems a week to be slightly competitive..
    Mephistopheles: Levl 1XX using Blazeborne Vanguard 75/90 20xx/18xx
    Lucifer: using Asherah's Armor 70/70 14xx/14xx
    Tiamat: using Tempered Battlegear 70/70 18xx/14xx
    Baelzebub: using Spartan's Wargear 22/70
    Kutulu: using Armor of Glacius 35/70 14xx/14xx
    Baal: using Dark Prince's Armor 5/50

Guild Master of The Forsaken Ones

Quote Originally Posted by balldeep View Post
    If you look at the power graph that one guy did, you can see the dramatic increase in power. Also look at the google.doc sheet, go to the epic boss history, all these worthless 2* and 3* armors you pull from the chests started from those ancient bosses. I found it funny, so given that info, the Dark Princes Royal Armor at one point was probably relevant, but now looks like a sick joke. I think the game would have ben cooler back then, I didn't start playing till Ancient Dragon Boreas, so there were about 39 bossses prior. The ony relevant thing now is if you can spend 300,000,000,000,000 gems a week to be slightly competitive..
    And which formula did you use to calculate that amount of gems? Im not a spender and i have epics which didnt cost me anything. You just need to figure out how you most out of the game for your satisfaction. If unhappy, feel free to quit the game. Its simple

Be positive... Soon the EB's will drop epics and the new "epic" armor will be named "Mythic" and have 6*s. Game is moving forward - Though it often means towards the end.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

The corporotacracy has you.

ps. 6* will be called Artifact, not Mythic. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    And which formula did you use to calculate that amount of gems? Im not a spender and i have epics which didnt cost me anything. You just need to figure out how you most out of the game for your satisfaction. If unhappy, feel free to quit the game. Its simple
    Amen.

Dear forum, I just wanted to say amen (damn character limitation)
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

6 Star is called 'Elite'

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post

I claimed Mythic months ago. I stick to my prediction of a valentines day mythic release.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post

Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, Epic, Legedary, Mythical.

Though Gree thought it would be funny to put Legendary before Epic. Logic? Nah.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information