Modern War words? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War words?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @Papi, have you been playing mw 24/7? They say if you do... things can go bad. Now stay away from sharp objects or any objects that can harm you or others in any sort of way, hang on tight medical help is coming your way. I believe your suffering from Greeogolism.

Greeologism /Greē-ala-jizem\- The act of making up any words based on Gree games.

^^Oh no! It's contagious! Run!
    Last edited by #Reaper; 01-26-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ha! Thanks Papi. I had no idea how much I needed that. Good stuff. Although, Jesse21 probably needs a thanks too because it is the sudden transition from your last post to his that really made me laugh. (maybe I'm just tired) We use "beast mode" when a hidden gem is found and the gold refreshes come out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by #Reaper View Post
    @Papi, have you been playing mw 24/7? They say if you do... things can go bad. Now stay away from sharp objects or any objects that can harm you or others in any sort of way, hang on tight medical help is coming your way. I believe your suffering from Greeogolism.

Greeologism /Greē-ala-jizem\- The act of making up any words based on Gree games.

^^Oh no! It's contagious! Run!
    That's a great one!!!
    Keep em coming. Lol

Post Count
    Yeah he's a greefus

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Every faction has a name for the poor sucker that gives off 450 WD points. A few from previous factions have been COW-Danny-Uni(mmmm sushi)

Let's here some of the more creative ones.
    We call them "gimps".

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would like to aGree

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Greehab- where all modern war addicts stay to recover and avoid and to finally be free of their addiction to Gree games...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Every faction has a name for the poor sucker that gives off 450 WD points. A few from previous factions have been COW-Danny-Uni(mmmm sushi)Let's here some of the more creative ones.
    We've always looked for the Hobbit to hit in each faction as a target for our lowest attack stat teammates - or sometimes we face a whole Hobbit Village if the whole opposing team team is weak

Otherwise - there are always funny War Cries touted once a suitable target is found - I.e. - "I'm going in to Ram me some Rambo" or it's time to . . . Use your imagination - we do

There used to be a whole Best of the Best War Quotes from Alpha - I think Alan had a running list at one time or perhaps Sugarmama or Marebear were always quick to pull up some old school War cries
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 01-26-2014 at 08:46 PM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by #Reaper View Post
    Greehab- where all modern war addicts stay to recover and avoid and to finally be free of their addiction to Gree games...
    Classic! That one should be an automatic. Lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We call them bleeders. A few analogies come to mind. Sharks and boxers mostly, though some others have been touted.

And while I prefer not to have them on my team, if they are active, having a bleeder can be tolerated.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FromAfar View Post
    We call them bleeders. A few analogies come to mind. Sharks and boxers mostly, though some others have been touted.

And while I prefer not to have them on my team, if they are active, having a bleeder can be tolerated.
    We call em GREEd lame I know...
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Post Count
    Our faction have always called High level Low stat rivals in WD events "Whales". It's probably a common term though.

Papi; have you considered compiling your own Gree dictionary. "Papi's Concise Gree Dictionary", sounds good to me.

Provided it's written in a light hearted manner and without Greevus intent, I see no harm.
    Did you know that the fear of long words is: --- Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

There are more letters in that one word than in the above sentence.

Listen to the song: - http://youtu.be/C-V6FHWYtcg

I'm a Free Player - I wont say i don't use gold, 'cos I do - but only the free variety.
    In other words "I play for free... NOT for Gree".

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Greesist- The practice of Gree's market putting a 100k unit to believe it's easily achievable only to realize you had spent a vault and cannot resist but to spend a ton of money and go for it- because of how sweet the unit is but yet...impossible. (occasionally on crate events)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FromAfar View Post

LOL.....bleeders can be tolerated if they are also willing to "fall on the sword" = the act of power attacking the d.l. to save the stronger players free hits......so you can tolerate 2 bleeders

Post Count
    Greedonym
    A misspelled word on MW from Gree itself, such as "solider". WTF??