Can we have this?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can we have this?

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count

Can we have this?

Can we have a contest for a new event? But instead of making GREE do it, how about the players? We can have a contest to see who can suggest the best event, and who ever wins, gets a prize + their event as a permanent one.

Post Count
    Bump, I want people to notice this

Banned
    Post Count

Id rather gree spend time ironing out the last of the glitches and game bugs. All this forum seems to be about is players *****ing and moaning about the game. But yes pee wee you do have a good idea.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    Id rather gree spend time ironing out the last of the glitches and game bugs. All this forum seems to be about is players *****ing and moaning about the game. But yes pee wee you do have a good idea.
    I agree ( no pun intended ). I suppose GREE should spent time more on the many problems of the game. I know they can't fix every glitch, but I feel like they don't even try.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When are you going to get it gree's attitude is it's a privilege to play there game .and as long as the money keeps flowing in,there in no hurry to fix anything .
    Last edited by Hatethepackers; 01-27-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Post Count
    This may be a bad event but it'd be good for factions. You have a week & your goals are to donate money to your faction. Level 1 would be a million then 5 then 10 & the last level being about 10billion. Most players don't have that kind of iph so they'd buy cash with real money to finish it & factions benefit from the donations. Escially from the people in the faction that donate bare minimum.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatethepackers View Post
    When are you going to get it gree's attitude is it's a privilege to play there game .and as long as the money keeps flowing in,there in no hurry to fix anything .
    Well why don't we stop giving them money? Have you ever thought about that genius? I know that GREE won't fix anything, but does it bother someone not to try?