Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Ummmmm....?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    Gree y u no able to fix bugs?

This is happening again, just last night i went to switch out my Arena lineup and ended up with 1 Forgestone & 2 Runic Robes... I tried to send a ticket to GREE about this on my phone but it wouldn't work. Is there a support i can email from my computer? Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Lot of people got this, also wearing fire monos on their water knights or runnin eb with 3x arclite. Maybe test your updates for once gree there are so many bugs. The extreme lag the boss dropping tons of energy. This one. The game crashing etc etc
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Lot of people got this, also wearing fire monos on their water knights or runnin eb with 3x arclite. Maybe test your updates for once gree there are so many bugs. The extreme lag the boss dropping tons of energy. This one. The game crashing etc etc
    Thank You.

Tell me how's posible??? this guy is from guild die nutz rise,

Quote Originally Posted by ZiZaK View Post
    Tell me how's posible??? this guy is from guild die nutz rise,

That's just the normal visual bug. There is this thing called....... Wait for it..... "Search Bar". It's located at the top of the page - Right below you'r name and notifications.

It's great for such purposes
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    That's just the normal visual bug. There is this thing called....... Wait for it..... "Search Bar". It's located at the top of the page - Right below you'r name and notifications.

It's great for such purposes
    Visual bug?? thats a hack/glitch that some people use...

Yeah I faced someone with 2 Revelation Robes from TDNR also I initially thought it was a hack.
    Roman Empire GM

We Are Currently Recruiting

Centurion Aegis-Maxed
    Northerners-Maxed
    Blazebourne-Maxed
    Moontide-Maxed
    Red Kal+-Maxed

Line ID-tdunks
    IGN- RE TDunks
    FC: WBD-DQP-HBW

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTdunks72

**WE SUPPORT THE 11+ MOVEMENT**

So... while not COMPLETELY off topic...

Do you guys like beans?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    yeah fought one with the two rev also if it wasn't a hack how could both armors deal massive spirit damage to my knights I'm running sandstorm and other one is aquatic I've dealt with the first one and the other one waltz through my 1/4 hp sandstorm and proceed to destroy the aquatic doesn't make sense if its visual bug since both are hitting full damage on spirit. devs run a check on all accounts who have war epics and remove double war epics. anyways.

whats up with the regular treskilion wargear stat is crappy? for its total combined stat its 3399 compare to the old elites before it?

here's the list as follows sandstorm combined stat is 3366 hellfire 3492 specters 3514 snowstorm 3592 aquatic 3594 cryptic 3626 archlite 3642 revelations 3694 and finally treskilion 3399.

so basically its stat is reduced to sandstorm timeline which is very very displeasing to people who owns it, like me. its not much to ask for 200 more stat 3599 is not that much considering on the timeline of epics which should go up not go down. anyone can make a thread about it please I can't seem to create one.
    Ever considered that the armor behind the VISIUAL gltch also beats the hell out of you and its in reality a case of you having ****ty or close to ****ty armors?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphre View Post
    Ever considered that the armor behind the VISIUAL gltch also beats the hell out of you and its in reality a case of you having ****ty or close to ****ty armors?
    It's not a visual bug. This happened on my alt where I was wearing two of the same armor on two different knights (it was a maxed armor I only had one of).
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    It's not a visual bug. This happened on my alt where I was wearing two of the same armor on two different knights (it was a maxed armor I only had one of).
    Damn the IQ around here is low. The definition of a visual bug is it looks like you have two. Let me help you out: you don't!

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    I can see from your armors that you pull your epics from chests but you obviously have lacked the skill to put them to any use and obtain some war epics. This leads me to the conclusion that you have ended up in this game by chance in search of a way to satisfy your urges as a compulsive gambler. You keep buying chests thinking "this time it will satisfy the empty hole i have inside". Let me help you out it won't!!! It also explains why you side with the other guy who neither have a clue of what he is doing in this game! Come on guys!