Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Ummmmm....?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    It is the glitch obviously. If you dont see the problem here you're probably level 40 and a 1000+ guild
    Relax -- I didn't recognize the armor is all. Could have been a recent new chest armor instead of a new war armor. Those not competing for GW armor don't really give a toss what it looks like.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    I'm not seeing the problem in the original picture, everything looks as it should be. Can someone explain?
    His opponent has two Runic Robes, which are the most recent guild war epic (obtainable only via guild war, and only one was rewarded max so he shouldn't have two).
    no

Gree customer service sucks big donkey @#$?s

Good luck getting anything done about it. But they could be quick to punish the player for the glitch which is against their TOA. But you call them out for doing the same thing and all you get is "our engineers looked onto the problem and fixed it. Case closed". Referrancing the 12hr 30min sandstorm chest glitch where they took everyones money like crazy but did they refund any of it? Nope. Case closed? BS! Fixed it? BS! Did i get my gems back for the 60-70 chests i opened in the first 5 min? Nope. Did i get comped the armor that i wouldve most certainly had if it wasnt broke? Nope. I will keep sending you idiots 3+ emails a day until you make it right. You want us to stick to the rules. You should be held to a higher standard because we pay your salary.

So to you gree i say a big @&€% you!

Long live The Rainbow Room.
    That is all.
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    Level 100+ Does it really matter past that?
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by michwlvrins View Post
    Good luck getting anything done about it. But they could be quick to punish the player for the glitch which is against their TOA. But you call them out for doing the same thing and all you get is "our engineers looked onto the problem and fixed it. Case closed". Referrancing the 12hr 30min sandstorm chest glitch where they took everyones money like crazy but did they refund any of it? Nope. Case closed? BS! Fixed it? BS! Did i get my gems back for the 60-70 chests i opened in the first 5 min? Nope. Did i get comped the armor that i wouldve most certainly had if it wasnt broke? Nope. I will keep sending you idiots 3+ emails a day until you make it right. You want us to stick to the rules. You should be held to a higher standard because we pay your salary.

That is all.
    They have refunded the Sandstorm Epics to everyone that was supposed to get one. Those people got, for instance, 39 armors while they've opened 40. Looks like you simply never got a Sandstorm regardless of this glitch/bug, so stop whining.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

That is all.
    Necro is right. I know this is happened as I have seen screenshots. Stop your whining.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

You already get Epics+ from war, quit your QQing RR

I will keep sending you idiots 3+ emails a day until you make it right.
    That is all.
    why no one can get customer support working. they are wading through this.

No, it's because they have 4 people responding to 100s of unique tickets a day when they should have 20. Or whatever the numbers are, they don't employ the correct staff.

You think they're mindless automatons that can't recognize dozens of tickets from one email address?

The "case closed" stuff is annoying, though, when the case is clearly not closed. I have a guildie whose account was just deactivated or something for no reason and GREE tells him nothing more than that his account is gone.

That isn't "case closed" in my mind. That is "case very GD open" and it needs to be fixed.

Use Google Play bro, go to wallet.google.com. get the long digit number with the "." In the middle, tell them you want a refund, there is a form for it I found in the FAQ about a refund.
    Mephistopheles: Levl 1XX using Blazeborne Vanguard 75/90 20xx/18xx
    Lucifer: using Asherah's Armor 70/70 14xx/14xx
    Tiamat: using Tempered Battlegear 70/70 18xx/14xx
    Baelzebub: using Spartan's Wargear 22/70
    Kutulu: using Armor of Glacius 35/70 14xx/14xx
    Baal: using Dark Prince's Armor 5/50

Guild Master of The Forsaken Ones

That is all.
    I posted this before, but goto. Wallet.google.com open your account and find the transaction number, its like 28 numbers with a "." In the middle. Surf around till you find the refund area, put in the info, and check that you wana refund. Trust me, it works bro...
    ***edit***
    Sorry, just wanted to say Google Play handles the payment, so don't wait for gree, take it to the source.
    Last edited by balldeep; 01-27-2014 at 11:52 PM.
    Mephistopheles: Levl 1XX using Blazeborne Vanguard 75/90 20xx/18xx
    Lucifer: using Asherah's Armor 70/70 14xx/14xx
    Tiamat: using Tempered Battlegear 70/70 18xx/14xx
    Baelzebub: using Spartan's Wargear 22/70
    Kutulu: using Armor of Glacius 35/70 14xx/14xx
    Baal: using Dark Prince's Armor 5/50

Guild Master of The Forsaken Ones

I would like to work at costumer support of KD :P

Quote Originally Posted by balldeep View Post
    I posted this before, but goto. Wallet.google.com open your account and find the transaction number, its like 28 numbers with a "." In the middle. Surf around till you find the refund area, put in the info, and check that you wana refund. Trust me, it works bro...
    ***edit***
    Sorry, just wanted to say Google Play handles the payment, so don't wait for gree, take it to the source.
    Google play does not handle his payment, he is from RR > IOS.

I hope the small update fixed it now as well as the roc feather

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    Gree y u no able to fix bugs?

i just realized your lineup Purely sucks. you can get destroyed with an earth pretty easy, dont you have anything other than air?

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i just realized your lineup Purely sucks. you can get destroyed with an earth pretty easy, dont you have anything other than air?
    Its a Guild Members line-up not mine