Hybrid View

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?

BANANA - Maxed F2P Guild [Android]

We are a fun and active guild that is looking for active members. We have lost the majority of our gem spenders, so sadly, our results aren't as good as they used to be. But we are a maxed guild with 8% bonuses for all elements, so we provide a great boost to your knights which will help out a lot at other aspects of the game, such as the Epic Boss and Arena.

Requirements:

Level: 100+
    Gold: We prefer you levelling armours quickly than to contribute much gold. The more gold you contribute, the quicklier we can get higher element boosts.
    Armours: At least 3 EB+ armours that are maxed or close to being maxed. Epics are preferred.
    Activity: 10k or more war points in an Epic War. This is easily achievable without any gems.
    LINE Messenger is required to join.

We continuously kick inactive members, so eventually we're hoping to get back to top 100. For now, top 250 is as far as we can get.

If interested, contact me on LINE: petrifiednecro.

- BNA Necro, High Commander and Guild Recruiter
    Last edited by Necromancers; 01-26-2014 at 05:51 AM.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Rank 108 last Guild War! We were really close, good chance we'll get top 100 next Epic War!
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)