DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We getting a new building or what

Post Count

We getting a new building or what

Title explains it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Read the multiple prior threads, then hold down the app till u get the X and click yes to remove it from your device. Congrats. You won.

Post Count
    Obviously we're not getting a building but gree doesn't have the balls to say that we're aren't. They're wasting our time & playing games with us. It's getting out of hand

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nope no building. Time to finish up some unit/boost buildings or get some good $$$ upgrades done.

They hoped to have the bath house out but the building permits took too long which pushed the design team back.

Post Count

Not again

Can't we just have one WD with everything going according to plan? Is that too much to ask?
    7th Special Forces
    711-015-467

Bonus:
    Infantry Def: 7/7 Att: 6/7
    Ground Def: 7/7 Att: 4/7
    Air Def: 7/7 Att 3/7
    Sea Def: 5/7 Att 2/7
    Income: 4/7
    Health Regen: 7/7
    Casualty: 1/7
    Guild size: 54

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why are you guys becoming more and more like a cry baby that complains about every little thing in the game. There may be a new building or there maybe not, but why MUST you expect to know it before its released ? Just because you participate on this forum doesn't give you the rights to know everything about this game in advance. I remember the first LT building, it just popped out, and everyone was awe and happy and excited. Look at you people now. What's wrong with a little guessing a little waiting. Why must you expect to know everything before it comes out. The NPCs, the building, come on people !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    LE buildings have became a fixture in the game for the last while as they created them every war since Canada? I personally love the le buildings one of my favourite aspects of the game especially since I don't have 100m iph so I can't just camp to get to level however much, which makes me raid and gives me a daily competitive feature against other players. If they don't have one which is probably the case say it. Tardavic said as soon as they get info he'll announce it on the forums I think it's been 3 days since that. That just shows how bad gree is at communication.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Seriously guys, wtf. Use this time to upgrade other LEs or unit buildings and save up so that even if the next one is more expensive, you can upgrade beyond what you could have if it had come out. These guys make plenty of mistakes and even though I don't buy the argument about some aesthetic things (steal another building from one of the maps), this is the least of most guys' worries.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Who cares. I've saved up 260mil and I wasn't happy with it, but hey, make the most of the 'time off'. No event building to worry about and no event taking place is worth doing. Consider these next few days as a break and make the most of it, they won't come often on this game anymore!
    Just use your cash to upgrade other money buildings, that's what I'm doing

Post Count
    my suggestions: relax and search for other threads to the same toppic in advance:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...0-New-Building
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Banned
    Post Count

Lmao. Your attitude stinks whoever started this thread. "Are we getting a le building or what" I'll tell you what mate your an idiot and im glad theirs no le because morons like you with no paitence dont deserve one. One thing about asians mate is they hate people who show no respect. Smarten up your act danyboy before someone knocks you out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    Lmao. Your attitude stinks whoever started this thread. "Are we getting a le building or what" I'll tell you what mate your an idiot and im glad theirs no le because morons like you with no paitence dont deserve one. One thing about asians mate is they hate people who show no respect. Smarten up your act danyboy before someone knocks you out.
    Lol buddy you're calling be an idiot.. Why don't you stay in school and start paying attention in English classes, and you have no right to be judging me I don't care who you are! You have absolutely no right and to comment something like that, from where I'm standing you're the one with no respect buddy

Post Count
    It would be nice if gree is more proactive in their communications to the players.
    7th Special Forces
    711-015-467

Bonus:
    Infantry Def: 7/7 Att: 6/7
    Ground Def: 7/7 Att: 4/7
    Air Def: 7/7 Att 3/7
    Sea Def: 5/7 Att 2/7
    Income: 4/7
    Health Regen: 7/7
    Casualty: 1/7
    Guild size: 54

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny boyy View Post
    We getting a new building or what
    Title explains it
    "What" else would you like? If you give the developers an indication of "what" is they may be able to sort you out.... But as a generalisation yes you are more than likely to get a "what" if you want more "what's" I would suggest putting it on your Xmas list to Santa, but you will have to wait 11 months.
    G
    Pain lets you know you're still alive!
    The Grand Knights
    Invite code 828220474

Post Count
    Well, I love when the new buildings come out, I enjoy working my base and building it up. But, I'm not disappointed that there is no new building this time. I am now upgrading the other buildings that I've neglected due to always saving for the le ones and then upgrading just the one for the units. It's nice to get some of the others upgraded from their low levels! As much as I hate to not have a new building, I equally am glad to have the break.

Kinda feel like I have a fight going on inside my head "Where's my dang new building" says one side, "chill the heck out and upgrade the others" says the other side. And then there's the other voice saying "squirrel"...