!!ANDROID USERS:your days are numbered!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !!ANDROID USERS:your days are numbered!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen CheeBye View Post
    What if he's from top 3 faction? Just curious if you'd still say the same to SUP and the likes.
    Yes, I would and am. I should know. Lol. My point was the stats he mentioned are not a natural outgrowth of intelligent gameplay but rather the result of big spending. That's the nature of the game. I'm not criticizing it at all, just saying "let's keep it real."

To simplify, you don't get to play in top 3/4 or even top 10 crews through your SAT scores or MENSA membership. You get there and stay there with your wallet. If you don't realize that, let me be the first to tell you.

Post Count

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Yes, I would and am. I should know. Lol. My point was the stats he mentioned are not a natural outgrowth of intelligent gameplay but rather the result of big spending. That's the nature of the game. I'm not criticizing it at all, just saying "let's keep it real."

To simplify, you don't get to play in top 3/4 or even top 10 crews through your SAT scores or MENSA membership. You get there and stay there with your wallet. If you don't realize that, let me be the first to tell you.

I really can't compare due to a simple fact...income disparity. Lol

If they earn a few million bucks a year, who's to say they are not intelligent enough? They band together and monopolize the top ranks. I think it's a smart way to play this game but only if you have the dough to back it up.

And as for us the have nots...it's back to the daily grinder. I always have a certain degree of respect to campers because the are not only disciplined but they spend a lot less gold than I do. Everyone has different view points on how the game should be played, I respect their choices because it suits them and their budget.

Lurker
    Post Count

no money needed

I really can't compare due to a simple fact...income disparity. Lol

If they earn a few million bucks a year, who's to say they are not intelligent enough? They band together and monopolize the top ranks. I think it's a smart way to play this game but only if you have the dough to back it up.

And as for us the have nots...it's back to the daily grinder. I always have a certain degree of respect to campers because the are not only disciplined but they spend a lot less gold than I do. Everyone has different view points on how the game should be played, I respect their choices because it suits them and their budget.
    If you use the airplane mode glitch/cheat/hack with ios7 you don't need the cash. You can finish every prestige limited quest event for free, and have all the big units, just not the boosts that you get from the wars.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    What if he's from top 3 faction? Just curious if you'd still say the same to SUP and the likes.
    Who cares what faction he is from? It isnt like he can single you out for an attack spree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    Who cares what faction he is from? It isnt like he can single you out for an attack spree.

Out of topic.

Was pointing out the att and def boost top 3 factions get.

Android vs IOs - Pretaging Advantage

Although I am not sure about the Airplane Mode glitch, I do know from screen shots on forums that Droid users do have one big advantage. That is in prestaging events. Android users see how many hits they have made ie 7/27 in a little box above the figures. IOs has nothing. That means I have to count how many hits I make when prestaging so as not to go over. This results in mistakes and makes me less willing to prestage LTQ and FLTQ events. Would love for GREE to even the playing field by making this the same for both platforms if possible.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Fox 12 View Post
    Although I am not sure about the Airplane Mode glitch, I do know from screen shots on forums that Droid users do have one big advantage. That is in prestaging events. Android users see how many hits they have made ie 7/27 in a little box above the figures. IOs has nothing. That means I have to count how many hits I make when prestaging so as not to go over. This results in mistakes and makes me less willing to prestage LTQ and FLTQ events. Would love for GREE to even the playing field by making this the same for both platforms if possible.

Actually everyone has this. Go into your settings and look for one hit kill. You can turn it on or off.

Post Count
    Isn't the one hit kill function to toggle between single-tap or double-tap for map mission targets.

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    "Android users see how many hits they have made ie 7/27 in a little box above the figures. IOs has nothing."

Lol what? I'm on iOS and I see it. Check your settings dude.

I have 2 accounts, 1 on each platform and I will say that the iOS is much more stable. I get a lot of server errors on the Android. Plus android still suffers from that game slowdown/animation lag issue. Maybe it's my device, dunno. I feel like the android version is pretty shaky in general.
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Giving Up on Android Too

Agree hate my cell. Tired of the issues droid has given me. It is jus not this game. Gonna upgrade to a iPhone next..

Banned
    Post Count
    Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Fox 12 View Post
    You have set up something incorrectly, all my IOS devices show number of hits.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am in gsf for the couriosity

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have one account on both and the main disadvantage is with the tapjoy free gold videos. I can get around 200-250 in between war events with the IOS but am lucky to get over 100 with my android. The devices are IPad mini and Droid Razr Maxx phone. I know thats "supposedly" a tapjoy problem but just seems too easy to fix to still be this bad.

There are a lot of server errors too on Android that are annoying but the game is still playable.