Faction Leadership stolen by Gree GLITCH, PLEASE Return our Faction to Us! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Faction Leadership stolen by Gree GLITCH, PLEASE Return our Faction to Us!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm sorry I imposed on your thread I just wanted to ensure the facts were straight if it we the case.. I could not imagine a team member not returning ownership to its rightful leader and sorry for ur in convince and my intrusion

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Beans no lol i have no beans to spill i am not in gsf2 nor was i ever but i do know exactly what happened in the matter

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
    If you already know than why did you ask. It seems you are making a false accusation yourself.
    What are all you guys talking about? Honestly, doesn't anyone just play this game without all the BS? I am telling you what really happened. There are over 30 of us waiting for our faction to be returned. I feel like an idiot as I can't even follow all the game jargon smack you are talking.

Gree, please get this squared away. Sounds like there are people pulling funny stuff out there and maybe that's why you aren't listening to us. Shame on them, but we aren't them, not game savvy enough to even understand what they are referring to. Please, we just want our faction returned to us.

Anyone else loose their faction or get bounced by game?

Can someone please tell me what I'm being accused of as I didn't follow much of what he said.

As far as I remember, I believe it happened on 12/07/2013 was not a WD Battle time. I know that I had the leadership taken away during the Raid Boss Event. That is exactly why I said that Gree needs to square away the infrastructure of the core part of the game before they create these new complex events.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Always leave your mini in charge of a faction if you are going to abondon it for even a second to drop off concrete to somewhere else. This is war and power goes to ones head.
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Maybe this us an indication of why Gree hesitates to help us regain our faction.

Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    Well then let me personaly apoligize to you then sir I am sorry.
    I accept your apology.

I am saddened to realize that this is quite possibly the reason we are having such a difficult time being heard by Gree. Doesn't anyone just play the game straight up the way it was meant to be played with out all the games trying to work around all the rules that exist to make the game fair for all?

Seriously wonder why someone would tell another person to go back on their word, as for me, as far as I'm concerned, I feel that, if your word isn't any good then what do you have left? I wonder but it's not my reason for posting here. I am posting here trying to get those of us with real, unsolicited, unearned heart wrenching game difficulties to find a voice that will actually be heard by Gree!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yeah that's the good thing about mini accounts they can hold your slot when you need to move. It's a pain to hold on to shells even with a mini account so I created 3 in the past and just use it to hold the shell until needed. Tried swapping back between the main account but that just sucked.

Post the code to the faction you lost and I will send a mini account to check it out.

Post Count
    If I were you I'd sucker the glitches leader up then get everybody back in the faction under his leadership. Allow him to be leader until gree fixes the problem. Once you get your faction back, boot him. & I'd do this quick before he adds players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation There was a glitch and the leadership jumped to him! I did NOT give it him!

Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Always leave your mini in charge of a faction if you are going to abondon it for even a second to drop off concrete to somewhere else. This is war and power goes to ones head.
    As I think I mentioned, I was the leader. I had a doctor appointment so I wasn't playing the game at the exact minute it happened, but I did NOT leave this person in charge of our team.

I would not ever have put him in charge of the faction. It doesn't surprise me that he did not give it back.

Gree, return the leadership to me, in doing so, you will be returning the faction to our team!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dienthoaidocla.com716 View Post
    Trong phân khúc các smarphone tầm trung, smarphone từ hàn quốc đang là trào lưu ở việt nam, với cấu hình hơn hẳn các điện thoại lắp ráp trong nước như FPT, VNPT mà giá tiền ngang ngửa hoặc thậm chí còn thấp hơn. Dưới đây là chiếc Sky A830 Với phân khúc 4,5 triệu đồng Điện thoại Sky 830 đang làm mưa gió ở việt nam và được rất nhiều người ưu chuộng và số lượng bán ra rất lớn, dẫn đến luôn trong tình trạng cháy hàng.

Trên đây là hình ảnh chiếc điện thoại Sky A830 Màu trắng.
    Sau đây chúng ta sẽ đi tìm hiểu thông tin, cấu hình chiếc điện thoại Sky A830 này :Thông số, cấu hình điện thoại Sky A830 xách tay hàn quốc :
    Cấu hình cơ bản của chiếc Sky A830 :
    - Chip lõi kép Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1,5GHz đời mới
    - Màn hình True HD IPS 4,8″, độ phân giải 1.280 x 720 pixel,
    - Ram 1GB
    - Camera 8Mpx, quay phim FullHD 1080p
    - Pin cực trâu 2.020 mAh .
    - Wifi chuẩn N, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
    - Hệ điều hành Android OS, v4.0.3 (Có tiếng việt, tiếng anh, tiếng hàn...)
    - Bộ nhớ trong 16Gb,
    - Dùng sóng 3G/GSM bình thường như máy trong nước .

- Chụp hình bằng giọng nói.

Sau đây là một số hình ảnh được tổng hơp từ internet và được chụp tại NOLOGY :

Những chiếc hộp Điện thoại Sky A830 với thật nhiều màu sắc khác nhau.
    Tại hàn quốc có 3 nhà mạng là S/L/K thì mỗi nhà mạng lại sở hữ 1 màu hộp và logo khác nhau, và 3 bản với tính năng hoàn toàn giống nhau.

Phụ kiện fullbox của Điện thoại Sky A830 Gồm có : Sạc, Cáp kết nối, Tai nghe, Dock sạc, Hộp đựng pin, 2 bin , Sách hướng dẫn.
    Biểu tượng sau lưng máy đen và máy trắng khác nhau hiển thị sự khác nhau của 2 nhà mạng.
    Với rất nhiều ốp lưng màu sắc để làm nổi bật chiếc điện thoại của bạn, bạn cũng nên chọn cho mình 1 chiếc ốp thật đẹp để tránh tình trạng sước sát, hay rơi vỡ trong quá trình sử dụng, ốp lưng thời trang đang được bán tại Nology với mức giá hỗ trợ khách hàng chỉ 80.000 VNĐ

Sau đây chúng ta cùng xem video được quay trực tiếp trên Youtube :

http://tinhte24.blogspot.com/2013/11...-viet-nam.htmlTag : Sky A830, Điện thọa sky a830, Sky Vega A830, điện thoại sky, sky a830s, sky a830k, sky a830l
    He is right. Just but the leader an electronics company. Wait 20 years for it to get profitable. Then sue him for stealing your faction or burn it down.

He makes some great points like when you build the factory bury some high powered explosives with a remote detonator. This way you can alway have the last word.

Good luck!! Starting a new faction would be too much work.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flidai View Post
    carnage .
    Carnage!!!! Chipotle Gang!!!

Post Count
    Just upgraded a old le building adding big iph was great!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

OP name the disputed faction

Cannot believe that if there was harmony in this faction before this event, how this has progressed... If it was a gree glitch and you were a respected leader and l was given leadership in error.. The baton is easily passed back...

So reading between the lines :

The leadership was incorrectly passed and he has kicked you all for whatever reason...

You are trying to hack a genuine faction for your own means..

You didn't like the leader, left, and now want to return as leader and are trying to overthrow the real leader by using subterfuge, hoping that gree will give you the position so you can kick him and the other remaining members...

Unless a faction has no leader, gree will not and should not get involved... The factions are the responsibility of the players, the only time gree should be involved is if a faction has no leader or the leader doesn't have certain leader actions....

If you cannot reason with the leader in your old faction, suck it up and start again...

Robo

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Sinisterclick View Post
    Cannot believe that if there was harmony in this faction before this event, how this has progressed... If it was a gree glitch and you were a respected leader and l was given leadership in error.. The baton is easily passed back...

The leadership was incorrectly passed and he has kicked you all for whatever reason...

You didn't like the leader, left, and now want to return as leader and are trying to overthrow the real leader by using subterfuge, hoping that gree will give you the position so you can kick him and the other remaining members...

Unless a faction has no leader, gree will not and should not get involved... The factions are the responsibility of the players, the only time gree should be involved is if a faction has no leader or the leader doesn't have certain leader actions....

If you cannot reason with the leader in your old faction, suck it up and start again...

Robo
    First, the game is set up so that someone will become the leader and there can never not be a leader, the system will automatically appoint one. So a faction without a leader would and could only happen if it were a faction without any faction members.

Look, I don't get you all. Trying to hack a faction? How would I go about doing that?

So let me see, you are suggesting that we should all just, "suck it up" verses us trying to get Gree to:

first, fix the glitch so this doesn't happen again... And

second, fix the mess they made by giving the leadership back to the real faction leader?

You see, we have all been there a very long time and purchased many maxed out faction bonuses. We should give it up because this, "glitch appointed leader" won't turn it back over? I have a HUGE problem with that!

I and many others in my faction purchase a lot of gold to build up our stats so that we can earn good money to purchase the bonuses that build up our stats. We didn't cause this to happen. We played the game within their guidelines and in good faith that they would provide us with the things promised in the rules.

We aren't asking for anything other than them to re-appoint the leadership to to the person who helped them achieve our goals, the person who was the leader before a glitch happened, before this glitch transferred the leadership to this other person.

There are only 6 left in that faction, of the 6 half of them wanted to come with us and we don't have room yet and two are planning on retiring from the game.

What I see in your post is sad... You assume things that aren't true and you writing it differently doesn't change the truth.

Almost all of the faction is with me and the one jerk is so full of himself that he won't give the leadership back. He assumed that he could lead the faction that existed before he had this windfall befall him. The thing he didn't count on is that no one owns the team. People do not stay with a leader they do not respect. Our only mistake it seems, is believing that Gree would step-up and set things right again...fix the mess that they made. Directly or indirectly through a system glitch, it doesn't change the fact that they caused this mess.

He now would loose face if he returned the leadership to me. He would be embarrassed by the fact that when I returned, the entire faction would return. That would mean that they rejected him. He is active military, we wants a command and if he doesn't get it in his day job, well, he will get it where he can. Proof is that he is still running around commanding a faction of 6, plus three minis.

The entire thing is sad. For him, for me, for my entire team as this is really their faction, sad that I can see from these posts that there is a whole ton of crap that happens in the Modern War world by people skating around the rules to get ahead. Sad that their underhanded play of this game has made it almost impossible for us to get the assistance we need.

Me trying to get the leadership returned isn't about me, it's not about him... It is about and for the people who built this faction on their hard work and with heart and with their love of and for the game. It's about the other factions this has happened to and will continue to happen to if it goes unchecked. Gree needs to realize that these glitches can and do happen. They will not understand that if we don't tell them. So that is what I'm doing here. I am telling them, you and everyone who will listen two things:

1.) If your faction doesn't have an outside method of communicating, get one because players are suddenly finding themselves bounced out of their factions. They are thinking they were cut. The faction is believing that they quit their faction.

2.) Faction leaders can suddenly find themselves bounced out of a faction and if so the leadership will revert to someone, anyone else in the faction. Also, faction leadership is suddenly changed when you believe that everything is fine.

These glitches can and do exist and they need the attention of the game developers. Not for me, but for all the teams that have and will be effected. I heard about this before and didn't believe it either.... I believe it now that it happened to us. Some of you will believe it too when it happens to you. If it goes ignored and unchecked, their will be more teams destroyed.

Had the leadership gone to almost anyone and everyone else in the faction, it would've been instantly returned. We all know or have met people like the glitch appointed faction leader. People who want what others have and believe that it is as simple as having the title of "faction leader". They don't get it, you don't own a team. A team is a group of players joined together by a common goal and lead by someone they respect and more importantly by someone who respects them.

This post is for and about my team!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation SAD that the only way some will accept this is to claim "hack", there was NO HACK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinisterclick View Post

Robo
    First, the game is set up so that someone will become the leader and there can never not be a leader, the system will automatically appoint one. So a faction without a leader would and could only happen if it were a faction without any faction members.

Look, I don't get you all. Trying to hack a faction? How would I go about doing that?

So let me see, you are suggesting that we should all just, "suck it up" verses us trying to get Gree to:

first, fix the glitch so this doesn't happen again... And

second, fix the mess they made by giving the leadership back to the real faction leader?

You see, we have all been there a very long time and purchased many maxed out faction bonuses. We should give it up because this, "glitch appointed leader" won't turn it back over? I have a HUGE problem with that!

I and many others in my faction purchase a lot of gold to build up our stats so that we can earn good money to purchase the bonuses that build up our stats. We didn't cause this to happen. We played the game within their guidelines and in good faith that they would provide us with the things promised in the rules.

We aren't asking for anything other than them to re-appoint the leadership to to the person who helped them achieve our goals, the person who was the leader before a glitch happened, before this glitch transferred the leadership to this other person.

There are only 6 left in that faction, of the 6 half of them wanted to come with us and we don't have room yet and two are planning on retiring from the game.

What I see in your post is sad... You assume things that aren't true and you writing it differently doesn't change the truth.

Almost all of the faction is with me and the one jerk is so full of himself that he won't give the leadership back. He assumed that he could lead the faction that existed before he had this windfall befall him. The thing he didn't count on is that no one owns the team. People do not stay with a leader they do not respect. Our only mistake it seems, is believing that Gree would step-up and set things right again...fix the mess that they made. Directly or indirectly through a system glitch, it doesn't change the fact that they caused this mess.

He now would loose face if he returned the leadership to me. He would be embarrassed by the fact that when I returned, the entire faction would return. That would mean that they rejected him. He is active military, we wants a command and if he doesn't get it in his day job, well, he will get it where he can. Proof is that he is still running around commanding a faction of 6, plus three minis.

The entire thing is sad. For him, for me, for my entire team as this is really their faction, sad that I can see from these posts that there is a whole ton of crap that happens in the Modern War world by people skating around the rules to get ahead. Sad that their underhanded play of this game has made it almost impossible for us to get the assistance we need.

Me trying to get the leadership returned isn't about me, it's not about him... It is about and for the people who built this faction on their hard work and with heart and with their love of and for the game. It's about the other factions this has happened to and will continue to happen to if it goes unchecked. Gree needs to realize that these glitches can and do happen. They will not understand that if we don't tell them. So that is what I'm doing here. I am telling them, you and everyone who will listen two things:

1.) If your faction doesn't have an outside method of communicating, get one because players are suddenly finding themselves bounced out of their factions. They are thinking they were cut. The faction is believing that they quit their faction.

2.) Faction leaders can suddenly find themselves bounced out of a faction and if so the leadership will revert to someone, anyone else in the faction. Also, faction leadership is suddenly changed when you believe that everything is fine.

These glitches can and do exist and they need the attention of the game developers. Not for me, but for all the teams that have and will be effected. I heard about this before and didn't believe it either.... I believe it now that it happened to us. Some of you will believe it too when it happens to you. If it goes ignored and unchecked, their will be more teams destroyed.

Had the leadership gone to almost anyone and everyone else in the faction, it would've been instantly returned. We all know or have met people like the glitch appointed faction leader. People who want what others have and believe that it is as simple as having the title of "faction leader". They don't get it, you don't own a team. A team is a group of players joined together by a common goal and lead by someone they respect and more importantly by someone who respects them.

This post is for and about my team!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree fixed this guys issue. There is no way him and his team mates should be treated like this. One prick who steals the faction because of a Gree glitch is affecting these good players. Do the right thing and fix there issue.