Want to avoid SAS in battle? Come on in

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to avoid SAS in battle? Come on in

Lurker
    Post Count

Want to avoid SAS in battle? Come on in

It has come to our attention that SAS has a new strategy - not fighting for about 40 minutes in each match, not even taking a single wall hit so they have zero IP until the 20 minutes that they score. We understand that this throws off any team watching the leaderboard for IP movement to avoid them, and I got to say, whoever came up with this idea deserves a cookie, that was brilliant.

But here comes the equalizer - Call us the fun police, we're here to put an end to this unauthorized use of fun (credit to CJ54 for the line).

We will commit to giving SAS a defensive win once every 5 minutes if we match them, and get their IP moving with every board refresh. We encourage all teams that match them to do the same.

Together, we can make this happen

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sounds fun
    Coming soon to your hood..........

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    or just post a pic of you matched in battle with them? save giving them that IP...that they really need!

wasn't there a thread once about how SAS will dominate CC for years to come because they are so good and have so many syndicates?!
    seems your never be better than <insert 1st placed syndicate name here> or the rest of CC combined

Post Count
    Nice idea! You deserve a cookie!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J4CK D4N13L N0 7 View Post
    wasn't there a thread once about how SAS will dominate CC for years to come because they are so good and have so many syndicates?!
    seems your never be better than <insert 1st placed syndicate name here> or the rest of CC combined
    There was, but the guy who posted it (and was shortly afterwards banned from the forum) wasn't in that SAS.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

I'm beginning to think FC, Lights Out, now Art Of War are just toying with SAS just so they never make 1st. Let me know if I'm reaching but dang, seems like its never gonna happen......

sas man they r liek

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetDwellaz View Post
    I'm beginning to think FC, Lights Out, now Art Of War are just toying with SAS just so they never make 1st. Let me know if I'm reaching but dang, seems like its never gonna happen......
    It's either that or those people have such colossal egos they just can't let go.

Make your choice, but if the toying idea is correct it seems bizarre to me to spend possibly tens of thousands of dollars to do so.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sounds like someone is butthurt about facing sas..so lets tell the cc world when they battle..get a life bro

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    haters gotta hate

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stupid move posting it on here..I'm sure they will just change there strategy now thanks 2 you

Banned
    Post Count
    In case you couldn't tell by the last few posts, SAS is really butthurt about this topic, just FYI.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    FYI I'm not in sas anymore..enjoy the 2 losses already this battle buddy

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Enjoy SAS not winning the war. Again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J4CK D4N13L N0 7 View Post
    seems your never be better than <insert 1st placed syndicate name here>
    Yeah, just take a look at my signature. That so called first place syndicate can't even beat us in battle. Don't worry when it comes to avoiding SAS even Fight Club a.k.a the art of losing to SAS are also trying as well.

We beat lights out 3 times already as well. It is so much fun ending peoples streaks