Want to avoid SAS in battle? Come on in - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to avoid SAS in battle? Come on in

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Yeah, just take a look at my signature. That so called first place syndicate can't even beat us in battle. Don't worry when it comes to avoiding SAS even Fight Club a.k.a the art of losing to SAS are also trying as well.

We beat lights out 3 times already as well. It is so much fun ending peoples streaks
    Haha, don't know why your posting everywhere…you're not first!

Post Count
    Yeah, just take a look at my signature. That so called first place syndicate can't even beat us in battle. Don't worry when it comes to avoiding SAS even Fight Club a.k.a the art of losing to SAS are also trying as well.

We beat lights out 3 times already as well. It is so much fun ending peoples streaks
    congrats, FC/TAOW amay be first on leader boar but they arent the best, if fc and sas went head to head with no gold. SAS would come out on top
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I may be wrong but if you are in first place you are the best. At least that true with every other event in the history of ever.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Don't be silly, did you not know that winning 1/2 match's makes you champions of the world? No matter where you are in the tables/leagues..

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

And if you really want to talk about losing how many thousands of losses do you have now? It's probably in the top 3 amount of losses in the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    And if you really want to talk about losing how many thousands of losses do you have now?
    Yes but more than 75% of those were losses to SAS whilst in Rogues Gallery. We were discussing SAS, please stay on topic.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Well as you are a member of SAS, it is kind of on topic.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why hate SAS for being 2nd? Maybe FC just has too much money in this game. No one but fc has beaten them. Maybe fc is sponsored by gree. No one knows these things. I do know none of the people posting here spend enough money to take 1 2 or 3 so what does it matter if it doesn't effect you all?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    That is were you are wrong. There are people in this thread from 1st and 2nd. So I suggest you take you lack of knowledge to the hello kitty forum.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Apologies pedro didn't mean to offend you. Although which of the two are you on? As far as I see only one or two maybe 3 posting here are in top 2 or even top 25. If I am mistaken once again apologies.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Pretty sure torgue is the only one in top 2.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If that was true there would still be someone.
    Anyway I accept your apology so it's no problem.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I may be wrong but if you are in first place you are the best. At least that true with every other event in the history of ever.
    Oh, come on. We all know that being first in a Gree game means you have more gold to spend than the other guy, and no more than that.

Fight Club could legitimately claim to be best because they went undefeated for so long. But it's having all the biggest spenders in their ranks (a fairly small percentage of the whole) that gives them the ability to run up huge scores against everybody they meet. The majority of AoW are no different to those in SAS, or Lights Out, or any other top ten. Take the players with apparently unlimited disposable income out of AoW and things would probably be different.

SAS can put it out when they need to - other than TL2's fluke win, they're the only team to beat FC/AoW - but maybe, just maybe they still need to watch the spending at other times.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by sam0621 View Post
    Pretty sure torgue is the only one in top 2.
    Spot on!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I don't want to be picky here but I think their tag is TAW. The Art of War.