So I guess gree added some new parameters for matchups...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I guess gree added some new parameters for matchups...

Post Count

So I guess gree added some new parameters for matchups...

Dont ever remember syndicate size ever being mentioned as selection criteria for matchups... But apparently it now is.
    Small streak seeing nothing but other small streak teams thru 1st 5 battles. Wouldve been nice to get some notice on that, thanks!
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal....devour to survive,so it is, so its always been....
    -MJK

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They're not going to spoon-feed everything to you... sheesh.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Good variable to add IMO

Streak teams are not fun to face for a full syndicate. Time to pick on someone your own size... Lol

Post Count
    They seemed more than happy to share what they said determined matchups in their system. To make such a major change is worthy of some kind of memo. It kinda ruins an entire weekend of strategizing. Can change a thing now.
    Been matchup up against the same teams 2 times so far out of six total fights.
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal....devour to survive,so it is, so its always been....
    -MJK

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We are getting best match ups.

Banned
    Post Count
    Good - then pickup yer fists and... well, fingers, and - taptaptaptaptaptap ))))

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldPVincent View Post
    To make such a major change is worthy of some kind of memo.
    Cool story, bro. How long have you been playing again? Your join date says at least a couple years, but your comment clearly shows you haven't been paying attention.

Post Count
    Lol... Actually i have been sport. In fact i was just reading the email gree sent me from awhile back describing the criteria they say they used to create the matchups... And lo and behold it actually held true thru all the other streak wars ive been thru. Amazing i know right? Then to change the entire set up is not exactly giving peeps a sporting chance. Laughable to watch you speculate about anyones capacity to listen...im hearing what gree is saying.

**** you streaker
    -MJK

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldPVincent View Post
    Dont ever remember syndicate size ever being mentioned as selection criteria for matchups... But apparently it now is.
    Small streak seeing nothing but other small streak teams thru 1st 5 battles. Wouldve been nice to get some notice on that, thanks!
    I'm a syn of one, and my first two battles were against syns of ~5. All the rest have been against groups of ~15 plus.

Post Count
    4 man team , weve faced no one above 8 people and no team that we were not overmatched severely. It would seem like even that "matchups based on total team strength" has fallen by the wayside
    -MJK

Post Count
    Wow
    5 fights
    3 against 1 team
    2 against another
    Is the new selection criteria working ?

Post Count
    Its working if you are:
    A. Being forced to use gold to compete
    B. Dont want to streak anymore
    C. Getting ass handed to you by peeps way stronger than u
    -MJK

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good. Sounds like Gree did something right again. Battles are meant to be full teams anyway.

Banned
    Post Count
    Are people really that thick?

If it matches you against syns with around the same total attack, of course you'll be paired with other small teams. Unless your team is comprised of 4 or 5 tams, you're not going to have the same total attack of a syn with 40-60 members, therefore you won't be paired with them in battle.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We have been streaking since the match ups were jacked up when streaks were put into the game. The last 4 wars we completed all the normal and prestige LTQ. This battle we have faced 6 separate teams. Every other battle has been lopsided against us.
    Example:
    Battle 6 we faced a team with 17 members with stats ranging from 3M to 10M. Battle 7, which is ongoing, is a 2 man team with stats of 3M and 500k. How is this fair?
    Who is to say what a full team is? Look up the definition of "team" and get back to me. Just because someone chooses to play a different way than you doesn't make either side the right side, just different sides.
    And as far as battles being meant for full teams, you are showing your ignorance.
    Here I will help you:
    4. A number of persons associated together in any work; a gang; especially, a number of persons selected to contend on one side in a match, or a series of matches

FYI
    The Expendables