Them money hackers....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Them money hackers....

Banned
    Post Count

Them money hackers....

Any idea when money hackers will be gone from game? We as a faction are pulling our asses off right now to get money together for next bonus....and then there are those who have all gotten with hacked money. Even if player gets removed, faction keeps their hacked bonuses. We never had that edge. There are many many low staying factions who have many almoust maxed bonuses while we struggle in the middle. And there are still players who hack money

Very simple. Visited a player who I didnt visit before, saw he had 120 mil something. Did my 12 hits and left. 2 days later saw him again in my rival list, thought to check it out and baaam, he had 820 mil something!!!

Now one could argue, that he collected it or raided it. Let me just counterargue right away:

1) U cant collect that much money if U have IPH only 1,2 mil
    2) U cant raid that much money when Ur in the shark tank (whale zone whatever U wanna call it) and have only ~500k stats. U just dont have enough people to attack/raid
    3) Having a private rank means U dont attack or raid much at all (that was one of the reasons I thought to check him out)
    4) read his wall after that and there where questions where did he get so much money, how could he hold on to it etc and it was like that many many months ago already

Post Count
    Maybe he/she use hundreds of i-tune card to purchase millions of Gree cash...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    You do know you can buy cash, right? $99.99 (US) buys me $720,945,000.

Not that I would do it, but obviously it can be done.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I used to raid a guy for 380m a raid 2 days is 760m add my 120m that's 880m and the guy I raided at level 110 had 400k def

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Anger View Post
    You do know you can buy cash, right? $99.99 (US) buys me $720,945,000.

Not that I would do it, but obviously it can be done.
    of course I know it. But its based on Ur IPH. So having 1,2 mil IPH doesnt give U that much money. And then when U go and buy the money U just leave it there just like that for others to hit and attack all the time? Doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir fisher View Post
    I used to raid a guy for 380m a raid 2 days is 760m add my 120m that's 880m and the guy I raided at level 110 had 400k def
    Like I said, he is in the shark tank and only 500k stats. I havent seen here people with 100 of mills to raid and have stats what he could beat, or even 50 mil.

P.S Like I said, he is in shark tank and hasnt gotten further from first rank!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree with this, I have seen quite a few at my lvl (around lvl 60) and I dont think GREE will be able to catch them all but make patches in the game so they cant use whatever they are doing to hack for gold and cash.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There is no such thing stop making things up

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
    There is no such thing stop making things up
    Apparently you havent been on the internet much.............
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Personal story: When I was a noob, about level 70, I had 400k stats. I was determined that I would buy the next LE that came out. For the next 4 days, I raided about 22 hours a day (insomnia). I spent probably more gold than the money would have cost me refilling my stamina. I raided a little over 900m. When I was done, I had leveled a couple times. It is possible, even at that level, and takes a super human amount of work. I don't know if my rank changed, sorry. But what I look at on a guy is in his stats. Check the number if attacks won and the number of successful raids. If those are low, he either bought it (Ive known someone who did that) or he hacked it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh baloney. I'm in the whale zone and I'm not a big guy; I was running around with half a billion not too long ago that I raided in about 36 hours. It's entirely doable- if you know how to play the game.

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Coming from someone who donates about 100mil per day to my faction, 800 million isn't really all that surprising.
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Post Count
    Obviously he got it from the magic flying unicorn that poops money. It's the only logical explanation

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just a couple days ago one of my faction mates raided over a billion between 3 targets in under an hour. He posted screen shots in our chatroom to show off. He had pics of the bases before and after. It can be done. Personally I'm in the shallow end of the whale zone and my best raid to date is 95m but I don't try to raid much. I get enough from my base to keep me happy for the most part.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Must be noobs

Guys I have a Lvl 95 llp who can raid for 100's of millions a day. I raid for about 1-2 billion a day with hlp. This thread is dumb! I don't hack, just raid!
    My llp is 7m stats and I never have difficulty finding LE buildings to raid. Just because you can't seem to get your bank up there doesn't mean others can't.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
    Guys I have a Lvl 95 llp who can raid for 100's of millions a day. I raid for about 1-2 billion a day with hlp. This thread is dumb! I don't hack, just raid!
    My llp is 7m stats and I never have difficulty finding LE buildings to raid. Just because you can't seem to get your bank up there doesn't mean others can't.
    But in the whale zone 500k stats with 800 million yeahright as he is a private he obviously does not attack at all (1 hit from me will get me 1800 bp) so 10attacks at his level will get him to sergeant or so. This proves he foes not raid or attack, this leaves buying money and iph. Iph= 1,200,000 x 48=96,000,000 bucks if he bye cash it's 15xhis iph which is 30 million a pop so that's about 20 vaults he's bought of cash which is stupid
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/