MERGING FACTIONS: Post Here (Only factions who want to merge) - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: MERGING FACTIONS: Post Here (Only factions who want to merge)

Merger

StealthX
    621 024 815
    We have 7 openings
    Gold free but great if used

Infantry def-max
    Building def- max
    Energy regen- 30%
    Ground def-25%
    Ground att-5%
    Building output-10%
    Guild increase-18
    Air def-20%
    Sea def-15%
    Infanrty att-10%

Post Count
    Merge with the Sands of Time Warriors family.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...anding-Bonuses

Post Count

Merge

After a major clean out our 56 man faction are looking for another top 400 faction to merge with us to help break the top 250 consistently, so if your current faction is not pulling there weight or you have given up on it come join ours. Simple

All we require is a minimum of 12,500 WD in wars

Must have a love for this game and be very active in war

Minimum 2mil att/def raw stats

And the use of line app

We are part of a scouting network with 2 other factions so some wars there's no need to scout

If your interested send me a pm and and we can talk

We would also accept single applications to

Banned
    Post Count
    Spartans
    NEW FACTION
    Faction Name: Spartans1311
    Tag: Cro
    Leader: Miro
    Invite Code: 695440912
    Members: 9/21
    Bonus:
    Health Regen: +10%
    Air Defense: +5%
    Building Defense: +20%
    Guild Member Increase: +2
    Infantry defense:+15%
    Ground defense:+15%
    Sea defense:+5%

We are just 8 days old!We are players who working on new project with strong and active players only! Most of us are over million! Defense leader is 2.5million
    Come on and join us! Be strong faction together

Lurker
    Post Count

BBQ faction looking for 18 players

BBQ faction is looking for a small faction to merge with us. We have good core of 34 players but need 18 more to fill up the faction. We have a bunch of bonuses. PM me if you are interested and I can give you the details.

Post Count
    Top 250 faction looking for 15-20 players. If you are very active, have good stats (eg. 30,000 x your level) and have no problem using kakao talk app, you are welcome to join our family. All our bonuses are MAX except for sea attack at +30%. Drop me a PM or hit me up on kakao talk. My ID is HermanLee.
    All Bonuses MAX except Sea Attack at 6/7

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    "MOVE-IN READY" Syn for new and active group w/ strong leadership - Many Bonuses!!!

Former top 150 Faction has tons of bonuses as well as ton of long time hard core players that just can't keep going. No one can play forever, but why let all these bonuses go to waste?

Give your Team a jump start! Take your young, eager, and enthusiastic new crew to the next level by moving into our spacious digs and enjoying all of the bonuses that would take months to buy otherwise!

While we still have a small and dedicated core of players you'll have to put up with, we have plenty of room to absorb an entire small to mid size Faction with our upgraded guild. Our leaders want your help with leadership, too! Your leadership will be given as much say as they have now - all of your officers can still be officers! Current leadership just wants our baby to be in good hands and not go to waste.

We've always been a mixed gold and gold-free Faction, and are expecting to hear from newer but similar Factions in the top 1000

Only Requirements:
    - active
    - enthusiastic
    - fun
    - GroupMe enabled

Hit me up to set up with questions or to set up a GroupMe chat room for full on discussion

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Turbo's is a new faction built of ex top 75 players who are building up an exciting faction that will quickly move up the ranks.

We would love to have a big group come join us.

We can make room for at least 20 people right now!!!

Our current stats range from 4mil+ to 14mil+ and our bonuses are being purchased in record time. Many people are donating $100,000,000 or more daily, and I am donating $500,000,000+ daily!!!

We are currently at 22/22 on normal, and 12/27 on prestige. If you hurry you can make it in time to get the normal unit which is over 50k A/D + 10% infantry attack!

If you want to be a part of a top 100 team, and want to feel like you are truly helped build it, we are the place for you.

Groupme is a must

Gold is not required, but we do have solid spenders!!!

Pm me for details and further discussion.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump to top

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Death Unlimited
    Top 400
    Made up of about 35 players including mini accounts in a 50 guild
    Groupme is a must

Made up of free but very active to moderate spenders, but we all know that if we have any expectations on finishing faction events, a little spending is necessary.

Bonuses are:
    Health Regen: Maxed
    Ground Attack: 3/7
    Air Attack: 2/7
    Infantry Attack: 4/7
    Sea Attack: 5/7
    Infantry Defense: Maxed
    Ground Defense: Maxed
    Air Defense: Maxed
    Sea Defense: 6/7
    Building Defense: Maxed
    Building Output: 5/7
    Casualty Rate: Ah, who really cares about this???

Are you tired of the tiresome task of recruiting after WD?

Tired of not finishing faction events?

Tired of getting in a few recruits only to have to remove them afterwards because they didn't put up the points they said they would?

Or they get into the faction and do nothing and then give you an excuse about another relative that has passed away before the start of the event or that there account got messed up and they JUST had it reactivated again.

If you can relate to some of this and want better for your players then read more!!!

Here's the deal, mergers are a tricky thing because everyone wants you to come to them. Well, with that type of attitude going around, nothing will get done and the vicious cycle of trying to recruit players individually and putting up countless of threads and coming back to bump them to keep your thread fresh will continue.

Don't think about what you may be losing in going to another faction because what you leave behind may be worth the risk and you could gain more in going elsewhere. All the hard work you see yourself losing if you go to another faction, well, a lot of hard work has put into the faction you can be moving too, so really, what are you losing? Someone has to be willing to take a leap of faith at the chance of finding the right group, be strong together and stand on our own.

Here's what we offer:

--Strong leadership that get's thing done and willing to learn and grow together.

--A network of friends that are willing to pitch to help finish events, but we're looking for a group that can help us to stand on our own.

--We completed the 5/5 Epic Boss Event

--We completed the first Raid Boss Event and we're looking to complete the current one going on.

Here's how: In our network of friends we have a guy that does really good damage, what we do as a faction is pitch in to buy vaults of gold for him to help complete the event. The way we see it, there's no point in buying gold for ourselves in this event and put up damage of about 10-17k when we can give the gold to him and put up four times the damage. So all players that expect these great stat boosts from this event must be willing to pitch in a small amount to help out, it's only fair and it's a good idea if you ask me.

Any faction out there that's looking to be self-sufficient and end the recruiting cycle then pm and let's work it out!!! Or if you use groupme, join this discussion room.

https://groupme.com/join_group/7062715/u5Szvj
    Last edited by dispatch_me; 02-02-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Aba
    Top 400
    33 members
    Groupme chat
    We have a lot of bonuses if interested pm me and I'll give u the list

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump to top

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to the top

Lurker
    Post Count
    Top 4000 faction with no requirements looking to merge with a small faction, or accepting single recruits. Cleared out inactives, and have over 10 spots available. Very laid back, looking for people who want to progress in the game without the stress and demands of top factions. New players and minis welcome, no donation requirements, all we ask is that you are active during events.

Dark Lords of the Sith:

Health Regen -19
    Inf Atk +5
    Inf Def +20
    Ground Def +15
    Air Def +15
    Sea Def +10
    Bldg Defense: +20
    Bldg Output +10

PM me for merge discussion, or join 113406908

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count