MERGING FACTIONS: Post Here (Only factions who want to merge) - Page 19

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: MERGING FACTIONS: Post Here (Only factions who want to merge)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The Black Sheep Squadron

The Black Sheep Squadron is looking for a small but elite squad to add to their flock. We finished 205th in Armenia following 374th in Mongolia and 329th in Finland – we are now confident of pushing on further.

We are 60% US/40% European and our team have average stats of over 25 million att/def with several over 40 million. We are very successful at faction events (we complete Epic Boss & Raid Boss events) and during wars we fight 24/7). Our faction bonuses are MAXED OUT; we have every single bonus.

We’re looking for about 10 to 15 very active players with stats over 20 million, but more importantly with att/level ratios of greater than 100,000 (i.e. 100,000 att per level). We have several gold players in the faction, but new recruits have no minimum cash or gold requirements (although we won’t complain if you spend a little gold....). But we do require players to score at least 20,000 WD points during wars and we set individual targets for all faction events which we expect to be hit.

We have a dedicated Feeder Faction for those not quite at the required strengths, a dedicated Camper Faction for super-mini’s and dinosaurs and a Reserve Faction for extra flexibility.

We are very sociable and have lots of fun, but when the time comes, we get serious and get down to business in Faction and WD events. Participation is the key requirement. We communicate through several Palringo rooms, come and chat to us by searching “the black sheep squadron”

We genuinely work for each other; it’s Faction First here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to the top

Lurker
    Post Count

Whimps !

All bonuses maxed. Looking for 15-20 strong players. Keep your $$ and build your base. Must have a sense of humor.

We are looking to be top 100 with a merger. Send me a PM with details and we can chat on group me.

Post Count

Thumbs up Former top 150 team looking for 15 highly active players!

supercell

We are a former top 150 team that had a split up recently, we want to get new (highly active) players in to become a top 150 team again! (Or even higher)

We don't have any cash or gold requirements (ofcourse we don't complain if you spend a little )

The average stats in our team are 20-30m so we're looking for people on that range (or higher)

You have to get at least 20k WD points, this should be a walk in the park for active players.

........ █████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅███████▅▄▃▂
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Bonuses:
    Health regen time: MAX
    Ground attack: +20%
    Air attack: +15%
    Infantry attack: +25%
    Sea attack: +10%
    Infantry defence: MAX
    Ground defence: MAX
    Air defence: +30%
    Sea defence: +20%
    Building defence: +20%
    Building output: +15%

PM me if you're interested.
    Supercell faction ID: 287 158 723

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to the top

Post Count
    top 400 faction U.S. Military Vets 165565701

Looking to merge with another faction!!!

Have room for 10 and can make room for more if needed

No gold or donation requirements

79 bonuses

Use GroupMe to communicate
    Last edited by raz_usv; 05-05-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by raz_usv View Post

79 bonuses

This thread is for factions that want to MERGE not RECRUIT. Please use the recruitment thread. Thank you!

Post Count

Looking to merge with another faction!!!

Have room for 10 and can make room for more if needed

79 bonuses

Post Count
    Hello All. I am Dre, Leader of Texas Rangers- Szklarz Mini/Second Faction. We are just starting out and in need of members. Our Parent faction, TRS, places anywhere between top 50 to top 150. They are willing to help us complete events and grow stronger. We are willing to accept a merge. We have 17 free spots. If interested, let's chat

You're invited to my new group 'TRS 2' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/8205987/XSuwkO
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We are able to make spots for about 10-15 people. Normally a Top 100 team, we are looking to get back into the Top 75 area again.

We finish ALL team events. That means epic boss, raid boss and team LTQs.

Communication is key. Nobody likes a ghost!

We all know the game isn't all about WD events. There are more events that require our attention as a TEAM.

Chat app - GroupMe. We use DockBot!!!

BONUSES
    Casualty Rate: -10%
    Health Regen: -35%
    Infantry Attack: +35%
    Ground Attack: +25%
    Air Attack: +20%
    Sea Attack: +15%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: +35%
    Air Defense: +35%
    Sea Defense: +35%
    Building Defense: +35%
    Building Output: +35%
    Guild Member Increase: +40

PM me to negotiate.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Special elite soldiers II is recruiting is looking for a group of 15 - 20 guys to join us for top 25 placement.

All our bonuses are maxed out.

Highly organized, we complete all Faction Events!

For more information visit our website. Www.modernwarfaction.com.

Interested!?!? Message me! Download the chat app Palringo and join room named. Abrecruits. APPLY NOW!!!!

Post Count
    X-Fighters is recruiting. We are a top 50/75 team and due to a recent split are looking for active daily players who want to finish all events and be part of a great team of people.

We use the chat app line and are a three team alliance. Us, a top 150, and a top 500.

Communication, activity, and a team first attitude are important.

We are hoping to get some more euros into the mix but will accept anyone who is a good fit.

Ideally we would bring in a small team of 15 players or so but individuals can apply. We are looking for active producers.

75 million plus stats is ideal for our top team but my with a great alliance in place there is room for lower stats as well.

Catch up to me on LINE. my id is wallstreetamigo.

X-FIGHTERS - 40th last war.
    Active daily members who want to match the effort of the rest of our 60 person team should talk to us. We also head the XF Alliance of factions.

Requirements are simple.
    40 mil stats minimum.
    50k war point minimum.
    10 million daily donations (but we do way more then that).
    Active participation and willingness to communicate through LINE.

Contact me. LINE ID: wallstreetamigo

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Looking to merge with small faction that has ambitions of creating a T75 team and beyond. Due to retirement of many players UF has dropped out of T50 and is looking to rebuild with large influx of new players.

We can accommodate around 20 guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to the top

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

One shot one kill

One Shot One Kill - consistent top 25 faction is currently looking for a small group possibly a former streak team to merge with us. Will take single players as well doesnt have to be a grioup. Due to the changes gree has made to the game a few of our players have just had enough and are quitting the game, but the rest of us refuse to stop!

Must be strong daily active players willing to put forth solid effort into all events and war. Donations are pretty much on a hold right now as I want players working on their own bases, IPH and buying cash units for full assault. Must have stats equivalent to your level and solid enough for consistent target finding during war, we don't need wall bangers or "sorry guys no target, see ya in an hour"

Bonuses and minimum requirements are what you would expect from a top 25 team with a 60 man roster, no "free rides" we use line app but also have rooms on Palringo and group me.

If interested contact me at

Group me - cgbmchief@gmail.com
    Line app - Bytor12
    Palringo find me in the NMWO room