MERGING FACTIONS: Post Here (Only factions who want to merge) - Page 32

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: MERGING FACTIONS: Post Here (Only factions who want to merge)

Post Count

Merge

Quote Originally Posted by MrBiccies View Post
    We use Groupme to chat and have support from members of a top 60 faction.
    Shall we merge?

Post Count
    Kevinloh84 , kakao id

Interested to merge

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Don king View Post
    I have 2 factions a t100 & a feeder looking to merge we have a 50k min and a full house but I can shuffle some to feeder looking for active guys have a great crew been together over a year
    Don king : I am interested

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

TIGERSHARKS searching for a small faction that wants to merge with us

TIGERSHARKS searching for a small faction that wants to merge with us. We are 31 members and cleaned the house - so we have 15 free slots! In WD events we average rank in the TOP750 and want to move up. Looking for daily active players. Very friendly group with no drama. If interested message me, find me on Kakao Talk (NC1797155) or on Group me.

https://groupme.com/join_group/10087322/W5O7k9

Our Invite Code is 777 724 647

Bonuses:

Health Regeneration: - 30%
    Ground Attack: +10%
    Air Attack: +5%
    Infantry Attack: +15%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: + 35%
    Air Defense: +20%
    Sea Defense: +20%
    Building Defense: +35%
    Building Output: +15%
    Guild Member Increase: +26
    Last edited by nolli; 09-22-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

AoV looking for active group/players to merge 304-343-609

AoV is former top 200 tight easy going group looking for active members/merger to help rebuild & move forward to gain former rank back.

Requirements: stats minimum of 50m, 20k WD points, daily donations, donate all concrete and folders and most importantly Be Active in all faction events!
    use of GroupMe a must.
    We use docbot!!

FACTION BONUSES
    CASUALTY-10%
    HEALTH REGEN MAXED 35%
    ALL DEFENSE BONUSES MAXED
    GROUND ATK +25%
    AIR ATK+20%
    SEA ATK+10%
    INFANTRY ATK- MAXED
    BUILDING OUTPUT-MAXED

JOIN CODE 304-343-609

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Top 75-100 looking for 18-20 players to merge into us. Finish all events with the exception of Masters (Raid Boss). Have plenty of contacts and connectioms to top 10-50 teams if your interested in getting Masters. Join our merger room if your interested. Dont wait till your best players leave to make a move. Merge with us now and stay competitive. Join my merger room on GroupMe. You're invited to my new group 'Future Merger' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/10019715/XgRzvN

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count

After Hours (top 400) has 10 beds free for active players/faction split

Tired of carrying your faction? Core of players busting their nuts and carrying passengers? Play daily and spend most of that time chasing up the non participants?

PM me or knock on at 697-241-677. GroupMe is essential for communication please, as is a sense of humour and perspective!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

AoV needs you!! 304-343-609

Act of Valor(AoV)
    A former Top 250 team in rebuilding stage. We're a close sociable group! Gold is strictly optional and ALL NATIONS are welcome. please consider joining a faction that will apperciate your time, effort and friendship. We are looking for a mix of players. High level, High Stats as well as Low level midrange stats.
    Active players only please apply using code 304-343-609 If you would like more information private message me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Cleveland UNMC is looking for up to 15 Players!!!! Faction is Maxed! Work on iph and Stats!!!

Must be Active in All Events!! Want to get back into top 100! Removed the slackers!
    WD 40k Min. Min 200m Attack, Prefer Lower level!

Active is the most important the rest will fall into place!! We use Groupme!!
    Last edited by Hoov; 09-23-2014 at 07:16 PM. Reason: More room

Lurker
    Post Count
    Soldiers Against Evil, a consistent top 250 team is looking for a group of up to 12 or 14 members. Excellent organization and coordination. Very loyal members, they cant even be tempted away we are that close. Most have been in this faction for 3 years. Very diverse by country, during war there is no down times. Just as strong at night as in the day. Groupme required, and DocBot is used. Made it into the 120's this RB and ran out of time...going further next time now that we know what is expected. Most boosts are maxed.
    With activity levels in the community dwindling and players retiring, factions must merge to move forward. Is this the case in your current faction? Come chat with me for more info https://groupme.com/join_group/10175983/oNsAfD

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looking for a small faction to join us. Up to 12 to 14 spots could be made available and lower stat newer players with low levels are welcome. We have placed in the top 500 in wd for some time now are are looking to fill up our empty spots with a smaller group looking to move up a few spots. We are pretty much a gold free faction and don't expect anyone to use any. Active participation is nice but again we all have lives to live so just give us what you can and we will be good with how we do in all faction events. Our faction has been together from the start and I've been leader ever since and have a great group of officers that assist with faction events. We do use palringo for all our group communications and would like all members to download and at least follow it during faction events. Any questions, let me know. Our info is listed below
    Faction # is 586-044-869

Building defense maxed
    Building out put maxed
    Infantry defense maxed
    Ground defense maxed
    air defense maxed
    Sea defense maxed
    Infantry attack 30%
    ground attack 25%
    air attack 20%
    Sea attack. 15%
    Health bonus maxed
    Guild increase +34
    casualty reduction 15%

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

looking for active players, merger

we have more than 20 spaces for any members or faction who would like to join us.
    we have been in top 500-700 and have most of the bonus max.
    Drop me a message for more details 570149997

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TOP150 is to enter to TOP100, looking for up to 6 soldiers.
    PM me for details.
    Last edited by big fat dad; 09-23-2014 at 01:25 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Top 50 Recruiting Individuals and Groups

Top 50 team looking for up to 10 members to come join us. Must be active in all events and score 50k min wd points. PM for details if interested

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Considering a merge, 10-20 accounts.

Top 250, must use groupme.

Pm me