Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Fortune Chests Results

Post results here. What did you get?

I would also like to say that with all these new starmetal elements being introduced in game and since multiple kaleidoscopes are useless and take up space, it would be nice if we can delete armors.

pulled 3 times, got 2 2stars and last one was guardian battlegear. so not too bad I guess.

Opened 11 and got an awesome regular Armour of the Infernal Lord. Can't wait to max that bad boy out...
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

Very Unfortunate

Well this is my last attempt in these chest I spent 300gems to once again come out with all 2 star armors... So already spending over 500$ on this game I am feeling pretty down.... What does a man gotta do to get at least 1 Epic... Good Luck all and may you have better luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Well this is my last attempt in these chest I spent 300gems to once again come out with all 2 star armors... So already spending over 500$ on this game I am feeling pretty down.... What does a man gotta do to get at least 1 Epic... Good Luck all and may you have better luck.
    Maybe save up the gems, so instead of separate occasions of 300 gems, one occasion of 999 gems for 40 chests (all my 40x chest buys have had at least one epic - you can still get unlucky and get nothing but still)
    no

that amount is pretty cheap...
    check out how much gems are required to break into top 25, top 10, # 1to5th...

if you're really gonna spend on gems and chest, at least go for 40chest at once with 3x or 5x epic, more boosts free. x3. should net you 1 or more epic..

and if you have a few good epics already, maxed, apply to one of the top 25/top 10 guilds, and spend gems in an epic armor 3day war. if you perform admirably within the guild specific minimum points requirement, then alot would be interested in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab1211 View Post
    I would also like to say that with all these new starmetal elements being introduced in game and since multiple kaleidoscopes are useless and take up space, it would be nice if we can delete armors.
    You can fuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarvice View Post
    You can fuse?
    Not with kaleidoscope unfortunately
    And stop whining about not getting an epic. I know its frustrating but its a gamble and you can actually lose lol. 3x Chance isnt that much...
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

just being honest

-Confession bear Picture-

this is why ill never spend money in chests =\

starmetal can't be used to enhanced, can't be fused with another... they just take up inventory space
    IGN: BROS SeptimX
    Level: 2**
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel

If you really want an epic, you should stop gambling on chests. My suggestion is to take $100 to $150 and spend that during an epic war. Even if the rest of your guild mates don't spend, you still need to spend. Then take screen shots and shop yourself around to a bonafide top 10 guild.

Next take another $100 to $150 and spend on the next epic war with a top 10 guild and you'll have your first epic. Continue this process and forget the chests. For about $300 to $450, you'll be in a top 10 guild with 2 epics. The dollar range depends on the entrance requirements of the guild and your ability to maximize your time and gems.

Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou 1xxx View Post
    starmetal can't be used to enhanced, can't be fused with another... they just take up inventory space
    Since when? I've used my black kaleidoscopic raiment as enhancement before

How long ago? Ive had mine for ages just sitting here looking jealously at my red one
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --