Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Flash sale! 30%!

Just figured you would want to know. 1 hour flash sale, 30% off, started a few minutes ago.

Update: It's gone.
    Last edited by bosskiller; 01-24-2014 at 11:15 AM.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Gw incoming.

Yes I saw it ,and I really want it with more extra gems ,sale 30% and extra 20-30% gems
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Sigh.
    Not buying.
    Where is the 40% off sale?

I am starting to see why everyone calls them GREEd.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

40% was for special occasions, 30% is pretty good, but why only hour? Gree plz

Quote Originally Posted by Decu View Post
    40% was for special occasions, 30% is pretty good, but why only hour? Gree plz
    Yeah, really.. Had I been in school today I wouldn't have got a chance to purchase the gems. Let's assume there'll be more of these flash sales within the next 48 hours...
    no

Maybe if you unfaithful schmucks had your push notifications turned on, you would have known about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Maybe if you unfaithful schmucks had your push notifications turned on, you would have known about it.
    My notifications are completely random. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't. I didn't get one about the sale but my guild members messaged on line saying there's a sale.
    no

My account is lost in limbo until someone reads my ticket (going on 2 days...) would really like to get in on the new chests and sales >.<
    Looking for a new place to spend your gems? Wu Tang Guild is now recruiting! Apply at www.wutangguild.com

Also feel free to join the forum and chat about everything not allowed here!

andddd chest appeared

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    My notifications are completely random. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't. I didn't get one about the sale but my guild members messaged on line saying there's a sale.
    That's how I found out about it. I normally get the notification, but today I didn't. Luckily one of our members said something about it too
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

I didnt get the message either. On either device. Until I posted above, when the sale was almost over.

Still didnt buy any though.
    Will pay $60 for 800, but nothing higher.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Looking for another round Flash Sale!

at least make it twice in one day, 12 hours apart, to be fair to the other half of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou 1xxx View Post
    Looking for another round Flash Sale!

at least make it twice in one day, 12 hours apart, to be fair to the other half of the world.
    Agreed. Or just six hours apart to be fair to everyone.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Agreed. Or just six hours apart to be fair to everyone.
    No sleeping or real life activities allowed. You must always play KnD.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57