GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 50 - Special Operations Group

Post Count

Top 50 - Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group
    Sea of Flames 92
    503-899-210

Our guild has flown through the ranks. We left a T200 guild and a few months later we have ranked 39!!! We are an extremely active and mature group who has played KA for a very long time. Many of us play throughout the day. We have several heavy gem users, TapJoy/Free gem users, and free players. We only require our members to be a part of the family and help out on all events/wars. We communicate via Kakao Talk. We are only looking for members who are hourly/daily players and are active in GW's and events.

While we don't have a specific donation minimum our members have went way above and beyond anything we could ask.

Wars are scheduled to start every other hour which allows us to play around RL instead of the other way around and still use all of our energy.

We have finished every gLTQ, complete normal mode of raid boss events, completed all 7 days of the epic boss event.

Send stats and estimated CP Via PM for a better chance of acceptance.

Previous Ranks

Sea of Flames - 92
    Devil's Doorway - 80
    Barrens - 39
    Dark Forest - 43
    Eagles Peak - 51
    Lost Bethel - 60
    Jungle of Torments - 70
    Deadwood - T75
    Highland Pass - 87
    Buried City - 119

Membership Requirements

1. Committed to Teamwork
    2. Daily Player and Active in Events
    3. Communication (Kakao Talk Preferred)
    4. Atk & Def Should Be Avg or Above for Your Level

Bonuses

Casualty Rate: -14%
    Health Regen: -19%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    Guild Member Increase: +26
    Last edited by SOG Will; 03-20-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Post Count
    Just finished another war with an improvement in ranking!!! Let us know if you want to join a truly great team.

Post Count
    We have had a lot of people quit playing the game in the last few months. We still have many very active and strong members but need quite a few, around 15. Please send me a pm if you would like to join a very active group or want to discuss a possible merge.

Post Count
    Still looking for many members. If you have a small group that wants to part of a more active team let me know. We still need many.

Post Count
    We still have many positions open. Last call before the war!!

Post Count
    SOG is very family oriented. We have in my humble opinion the best guild period. We all talk daily and joke and look to each other for advice and care for our members. This guild is built on an amazing group of people. This is a guild that truly cares for it's members and it's evident in all that they/we do!!!! Please join! You will not regret it!

As a founding member of this guild, I have to echo what was posted above. We have a very dedicated core group of members that go above and beyond for each other. We finish every Guild LTQ, every Raid Boss (normal mode), and we manage to win all 7 days of the Epic Boss events. We think our strength is the friendship we have built though. We have no Gem requirements, but we are looking for members that are active, and willing to participate, to help the team out. We're currently in the Top 100, looking toward a push for Top 75 (and if we fail, we'll do so with laughs and fun!). Check us out. We have enough teams to possibly look into a merger. PM me, or find us on Kakao. ID is DLKA8.

Looking for players willing to donate their time. Gems are not necessary. Come join a very fun and friendly group.

Post Count
    SOG is an amazing team. We love to have a great time and often laugh and joke with one another. We have built an amazing family. Unfortunately many of our members have retired in the last few months. We are seeking a merge with a team in the T75-100 range to make a push to regain T50. Please send me a pm if you are interested.