Urgent Fury Recruiting Active Players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Urgent Fury Recruiting Active Players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Urgent Fury Recruiting Active Players

URGENT FURY has a proud history,strong tradition and dynamic team focus to get back to Top 50 where we belong. Our last three placings 58th Chile, 82nd Cuba, 75th Netherlands. Our team has Great Mates from all over the world and we are looking for special people to add to our dynamic and proud history. If you can achieve: WD 50K , participate in all team events UF could be for you. Pls PM me if interested

UF logo.jpg

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippette View Post
    URGENT FURY has a proud history,strong tradition and dynamic team focus to get back to Top 50 where we belong. Our last three placings 58th Chile, 82nd Cuba, 75th Netherlands. Our team has Great Mates from all over the world and we are looking for special people to add to our dynamic and proud history. If you can achieve: WD 50K , participate in all team events UF could be for you. Pls PM me if interested

UF logo.jpg
    Hi I'm looking for a new top faction. I just left a top 250 bc players separated. Anyway, I'm very active, will download whichever app u need to communicate and strategize, and I also use gold, especially wars and raid bosses. I am 581k 675def 850-978-983. Y

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

[ATTACH=CONFIEG]5448[/ATTACH]
    Great bonuses too!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Great teamwork, lots of fun
    Last edited by Pippette; 01-24-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Groupme required

Lurker
    Post Count
    Spots open!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    We need YOU!

Lurker
    Post Count
    2 spots open

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump ............

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    New slot opened up.

Regained top 50 in Turkey, positioned 42 (the answer to life, the universe, and everything).

Come and help us build on our recent success and have fun along the way. Please PM for details

Post Count
    New slot opened up.

Regained top 50 in Turkey, positioned 42 (the answer to life, the universe, and everything).

Come and help us build on our recent success and have fun along the way. Please PM for details
    whatchu talking bout? the answer to life is MW!
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Must use groupme and be a team player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    42nd in Turkey