New Building - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Building

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We appreciate you all voicing your opinions and I have to say that this is all great feedback.

We will make sure that your feedback is passed over to our developers. As previously mentioned, if we get any updates we will let you know!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

We appreciate you all voicing your opinions and I have to say that this is all great feedback.

We will make sure that your feedback is passed over to our developers. As previously mentioned, if we get any updates we will let you know!
    thanks tardavic..we just hope that u can give us a 100% yes or no on the LE here in the next few hours or so..that way we all can choose what to upgrade and not worry about a LE comeing out and cut us short on the time
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    I personally love the free time to upgrade other buildings that need it. & I think most would be ok with this break if We had a definite answer. I could get use to have no LE every few wars. & not to sound like a jerk but if this how long it takes to do some artwork on a building(which I highly doubt is the problem) then can a mod tell the developers to skip this LE & work on the next LE. Then we'd have a definite answer & get our next LE on time. Because who seriously wants to be told maybe to a question. If there's no LE then fine but don't waste players time. That's unprofessional. All we want us a yes or no, not a we're working on it or we'll pass the feedback to our developers. That's playing a game with your consumers & no one likes to be played around with. Rant over

Post Count
    Hey guys,

itīs nice to see you follow our discussions.

maybe you can take a look to the Folder thread too.... please explain
    Last edited by Bobar; 01-24-2014 at 02:47 PM.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin CC View Post
    I don't mind if they're not going to do one for a couple of weeks but it would be nice to know that. I dont want to start a 90 hour upgrade and then have a new LT building come out a couple of hours later. I'm sure everyone here would be a lot happier if we were just given a definite answer as opposed to "there might be, there might not".
    same here. Soon my barracks will be lvl 10, now I have to think what to upgrade next

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Just an idea, guys want to build and Gree wants its customers happy, then why not have a throw back issue of an assortment of LE buildings. Say the Anniversary or Artic or Villa, either way lots of players would jump at the idea and most probably a number would even buy gold and/or Gree currency to complete them on time.
    Give people what they want and make them happy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fofito30 View Post
    Just an idea, guys want to build and Gree wants its customers happy, then why not have a throw back issue of an assortment of LE buildings. Say the Anniversary or Artic or Villa, either way lots of players would jump at the idea and most probably a number would even buy gold and/or Gree currency to complete them on time.
    Give people what they want and make them happy.
    And those that have them get a head start on the bonus units

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh this is just a terrible excuse. There are a TON of buildings on maps that we can't buy, that I'd LOVE to have on my base.

Lurker
    Post Count

Lightbulb Idea

A mosque and one or two minarets, a palace or a bazaar

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i thought would be nice to have this building : from PvE map : North American West - nuclear arsenal - cold fusion reactor building. make it smaller

Something bright in the map. current buildings are dark

Lurker
    Post Count

bring old back

Yesssss bring back the old ones like villa and Arctic. This would be the best idea ever. Bring them all back but set a limit. More buildings is the only reason I keep playing, without them theres no point and raise that vault limit to soon for expanding space.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Red face Yes to recycling!

I love that idea! I'll be buying my first building and I always see people with awesome older buildings I can't have!

Lurker
    Post Count
    They didn't bring them back for the 2-yr anni, and they outright said they won't bring them back. That's the appeal of LE buildings, and playing for a long period of the. You guys have mad scientist labs right? Perhaps new ppl think they're hawt -_^ and want one. . . .

Forget the old, bring on something like a $1 billion LE. Make it feel like the first time around when ARM or Villas first came out. That's what you all want? That legendary LE that ppl will be talking about, forget the past live in the future

Post Count
    If they bring the amr/ac/villa back...I am hoping the difficulty would be same as before.....ie costing
    minimum 4-5B and upwards....

Off memory the cheapest was the ac and that was 12 times the vault limit at the time.....

And also.....if people already have two...they should be able to have another two of these
    Only fair for the people that already have them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the thing about LE buildings is they are Limited. I dont agree to bring back the AC, AMR or Villa, but i would support a new building with the same sort of higher level income they offer.

At the time the Anniversary Centre was released, it cost $100mil when vault limit was only at $9mil (10 time vault limit) and paid $2mil/24hr. How about a new building with 10 times todays vault limit ($1billion) and pays $20mil/24hr.